Current Events According to Neo Geo

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
Interesting how so many near-future settings from the 80s and 90s were so close to the mark

4Zek3zV.png

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Already covered in my Cyber-Lip video. You are fake news.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wow, Cyber Lip predicted Space Force!

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Nobody here watched that.
If that's the case, then there truly is no audience for it, and not making any further videos truly is the right call. They were taking all my free time back when I did them.

I was not being serious. Sorry it probably came off dick-ish.

Last edited:

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
If that's the case, then there truly is no audience for it, and not making any further videos truly is the right call. They were taking all my free time back when I did them.

Sucks, your reviews are some of the better ones on YouTube.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
The basement bros videos? I love them, I check regularly for new updates. I can imagine they take alot of time to produce.

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
The basement bros videos? I love them, I check regularly for new updates. I can imagine they take alot of time to produce.

bam, two fans right there. clearly enough to keep making them!

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Latest one (not including Kraut Buster) was NGH-014. Meaning the next one should be King of the Monsters! Some great titles in the early NGH range.

capnd77

Marked Wolf

I was not being serious. Sorry it probably came off dick-ish.

I've always enjoyed your videos, nice quality and very informative stuff. I've definitely learned a few things I wasn't aware of because of them. But I completely understand the effort and time involved but selfishly I'd love to see you continue making content. Regardless best of luck..

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Thanks for the encouragement, guys.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd rather you made videos about food or something. Can you do that? Maybe make a Neo Geo themed cake?

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
I'd rather you made videos about food or something. Can you do that? Maybe make a Neo Geo themed cake?
That's an idea, but I'm not much of a baker.

I'm planning to make a video when I finally get around to RGB modding my Toshiba CRT.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
don't coddle them. They weren't around when half the neo fans were talking on your site. What have they done for the community?
haha. Well, that gif was pretty big and up for long enough.