D83HcKYVUAALc7W.jpg

A video is here:
https://twitter.com/KOFG_info/status/1138785627342721024

Some infos:
https://www.4gamer.net/games/464/G046449/20190626027/

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
You guys must have forgotten that SNK made those Days of Memories games for creepy dudes. They were shitty dating games for mobile but they did port them to DS at some point. Now girls get their own creepy SNK dating sim. I can't wait to date Andy and have him tell me all about how he beats his wife in the tournament but I'm his true love.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
These games are a hit in West Korea which isn't much of a surprise. Interestingly they decided to add me into their surprise roster after completing the game with max love points across all characters. Let's just say the game takes an interesting turn.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
These games are a hit in West Korea which isn't much of a surprise. Interestingly they decided to add me into their surprise roster after completing the game with max love points across all characters. Let's just say the game takes an interesting turn.

Shut the fuck up already

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I am very confused.

What is this?

from the website (translated by Google)

“The King of Fighters for Girls” is a blockbuster game “The King of Fighters (The King)” produced by Victor Entertainment Games, Inc., SNK Co., Ltd. (Head office: Suita City, Osaka Prefecture; President: Koichi Toyama).・ ・ ・ It is a handsome martial arts nurturing app game for maidens that depicts the friendship and love between the male characters appearing in “Of Fighters)” and the original main character.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
guys love gurls, we love Kof, all love gurls in kof, but who needs Ben Stiller in Meet the Fighters ? Geese wouldn´t be amused