bolts/nuts for DIN and DB15 sockets

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
See example picture

s-l225.jpg

s-l225.jpg

I need more bolts/nuts to adhere these types of connectors to a panel mount setup, but I still don't know exactly what terms or keywords to use. Anywhere online I could buy some?

Bratwurst

Rugal's Thug
I recommend M2.5 machine screws and nuts. While you're at it, stock up on M3 as well. I use both types for a variety of inventions and repairs throughout the house.

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I recommend M2.5 machine screws and nuts. While you're at it, stock up on M3 as well. I use both types for a variety of inventions and repairs throughout the house.

What are you repairing in house with 2.5 and 3mm? Just curious. Use tons at work on our european machines, but 6,8, or 10-32’s suit me just fine at home in the US.

Bratwurst

Rugal's Thug
What are you repairing in house with 2.5 and 3mm? Just curious. Use tons at work on our european machines, but 6,8, or 10-32’s suit me just fine at home in the US.

Well, I like to keep a variety of sizes larger than that for sure, but I just seem to regularly exhaust my supply of small screws for a lot of things. I dropped my favorite packing tape dispenser last week and cracked it in half, so I screwed a sheet of ABS into place to brace it back together. Then the other day I decided to finally bolt in the boost and oil pressure gauge pods in the interior a-pillar of the car because the double-sided tape kept giving out, that kind of thing.

I also 3D print a lot of custom stuff, enclosures, etc. and this extender panel so I could plug my game controllers directly underneath my television.

https://i.imgur.com/hLFY2U9.jpg

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
See example picture

s-l225.jpg

s-l225.jpg

I need more bolts/nuts to adhere these types of connectors to a panel mount setup, but I still don't know exactly what terms or keywords to use. Anywhere online I could buy some?

I buy these all the time search m3 bolts on ebay. I like to use button head they look real nice. M3 stuff is used on 1/10 rc cars easy to find.