WTB: ... nothing! aka. How ROT will fuck you over for NOT fuckin' listening.

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
Hello!

My attempt to complete my collection has been successful! Thanks to everyone that helped me along the way!!:multi_co:

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
I’ve got a dozen or so of those from your list. Let me check real quick and I’ll get you pics & prices.

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
I’ve got a dozen or so of those from your list. Let me check real quick and I’ll get you pics & prices.
Thank you! I've responded to your email. =D

Edit: I've also updated the list in my first post. Getting closer to 148!

Last edited:

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I have all of these: Will send pictures tomorrow, I just started unpacking them from my move to Denver.
Bang Bead
Baseball Stars 2
Battle Flip Shot
Gururin
Legend of Success Joe / Ashita no Joe Densetsu
Mahjong Bakatonosama Manyuki
Neo Mr. Do!
Pleasure Goal 5-on-5 Street Soccer / Futsal *
Pochi & Nyaa ( full kit though - super mint)
Quiz Daisōsasen: The Last Count Down
Ragnagard / Shinoken
Riding Hero
The Irritating Maze / Ultra Denryuu Iararabou
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer / Chojin Gakuen Gowcaizer

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
Thanks to all for the assistance in completing my collection! Getting closer. =]

I just noticed that I missed including a couple that I haven't collected... so added them to the list:

Chibi Maruko-chan Deluxe Quiz
Power Spikes II

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello!

My attempt to complete my collection has been successful! Thanks to everyone that helped me along the way!!:multi_co:

I am revoking your market rights for editing out your initial Market post...

aka. Dumbass n00b move...

xROTx

PS. I am in NO FUCKING mood to listen to your whining... so you better post some more on the main forum...

Contribute... and i'll consider lifting it...

EDIT: I moved this into the GENERAL forums... because you fuckin' pussies don't read the War Room..

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dude no one cares about your collection. Don't be butt hurt because Rot checked you for not giving a damn about the community. I bet your whole collection are boots anyway.

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
Erm, I have no idea what cause this aggression? What did I do?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OH FFS... This is ALL over the Market section... you must be fuckin' blind to miss it...

NG.com Market Rules. (edited as of 11th July 2017)

Hello Lads and Lassies. This is the new Market Forum Rule Set.

Let's get a few things out of the way:

A) FIRSTLY, All sales and trades are at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure you are involved in a legitimate deal.
B) NG.com is not involved or responsible in any way for private deals arranged between members.

SO, Let's get to it:

1. Who can use the Market?
The Market is open to all members who have achieved PM privileges. However, Members who are seen to be just using Neo-Geo.com to access the Market place maybe subject to account restriction.

2. Who CAN'T use the Market?
a) The Market is closed to Scammers, TimeWasters etc etc.
b) If Rot catches you talking shit about the website (on or OFF site) and yet you still feel you want to use our market place. Think again as Rot will restrict your Market access.

3. For Sale Threads. (FS)
a) Prices must be put on each item.
b) Pictures are optional (but recommended).
c) Postage Costs should be included if possible.
d) Sold Prices must be left on after a sale completion.
e) The user has a RIGHT to discriminate on who they deal with.
f) Paypal Gift ONLY payment options are NOT allowed. You must have BOTH the option for Paypal Gift and the Price plus the correspondant/applying Paypal Fee. (BUT if you pay via Paypal Gift, you are on your OWN if shit happens).

4. Other Market Threads.
a) Make Me An Offer Sales (MMAO) threads are NOT allowed.
b) Trade Threads are allowed but must be clearly stated as such.
c) Wanted To Buy threads are also allowed and you may include a price or MMAO.

5. General Rules.
a) Thread poisoning is frowned upon but will be dealt with on a case to case basis.
b) NO FAKE Market threads.
c) If you are caught Scamming/Flipping you will be subject to a review of your account and disciplinary action.
d) You are allowed ONE selling thread in the individual Market forums. Multiple sales threads for the same sort of stuff will be merged/deleted.
e) Bootlegs/Conversions etc etc is a very grey area and you should ask before you include them in a Market thread.
f) When committing to a deal, please make sure you get EVERYTHING down in writing. A promise is a promise. However, I do NOT want Stuff like this happening EVER again.
g) ALL completed deals (whether you completed it on NG.com or not) MAY NOT be edited out entirely. It must have the core of the original posts and be left on for reference.

Some General Notes:
Currently the Market is overseen by the entire memberbase and as such you will be scrutinised by them. However, the LAST word is with the Mod Team.

If you are unsure how to proceed then ASK someone, mainly one of the mod team. The current Market Mod is this guy: Rot.

However, you may contact any of the mod team if you want.

xROTx

PS. These rules are subject to revision at ANY time and should be used as a guide to how the Market works.
PPS. The Market can be a very grey area on the forums and will be subject to the Mods reviewing individual cases.
PPPS. You may suggest an amendment to this Market FAQ in THIS THREAD.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Erm, I have no idea what cause this aggression? What did I do?

Erm, Erm. Who even types that?

giphy.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm a FUCKIN' killer lads (and occassional chick with a dick)...

I DO NOT ask for much... but when I suggest that you could possibly care a little about this site... I fuckin' mean it...

xROTx

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I WTB nothing all the time on this forum and I never get into any trouble.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I WTB nothing all the time on this forum and I never get into any trouble.

Against common misconception.. I generally do read the forums... and judge how people contribute...

I have seen you go toe to toe with a few members including Chaz...

I also know... you're not dumb enough to edit out an entire market thread... you like it here too much to risk my irritable ways...

xROTx