Thread: MVS Mini Marquee Collection?

Crazed MVS Addict

MVS Mini Marquee Collection?

So, getting back in to working on my MVS collection and will be in need of reprinting some mini marquees. Last time around, when I did this, I eventually found what I needed, but that was many years ago. I was wondering if, since then, anyone here has managed to collect a definitive "complete" collection of mini marquee scans? I've done some googling and am seeing what I saw before; various websites with partially complete collections.

Surely someone has managed to compile a complete collection by now?

If not, I'll take a stab at it.
    ~Sem

Great sellers!!: Big Bear, datalogik, ckchan, bulletnyourass, icoNsx, Tomcat, vwlunatic, O. Yashiro, wyo, Kid Panda, SuperGun, Turbogfx, Mad Mage, egg_sanwich,

My MVS wanted list is viewable here.

Super Spy Agent

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by neo-geo-mvs View Post
    Thank you for the response! I've actually already got that site open in another tab.

I've been meaning to update this thread. I found someone on the Launchbox forums that has a really nice collection of artwork. Will see about cleaning it up and sharing it here.
    ~Sem

Great sellers!!: Big Bear, datalogik, ckchan, bulletnyourass, icoNsx, Tomcat, vwlunatic, O. Yashiro, wyo, Kid Panda, SuperGun, Turbogfx, Mad Mage, egg_sanwich,

My MVS wanted list is viewable here.

Thread Information