Reliable source for working MVS boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
I'm looking for any 1 slot mvs board. I've purchased 3 "working" ones from ebay only to have all of them have different issues beyond my scope of repair. I will be leaving the country soon and I would like to get this board before then. I am open to anything (ebay, aliexpress, members) as long as I will get a working board. Mv1B and FZ are my top choices but I'm grateful for anything. Thanks!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Interesting way to skirt the market by asking if any members here could "possibly" sell you a board.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Honestly I'm just tired of getting ripped off. I haven't had a working cmvs for a couple years now and I just really want to get one back into my collection before I move to an island
Edit: sorry I just understood what you meant a little more. Yes I cannot access the market yet but since I'm actually looking for just a source right now I figured I'd be okay. If not I can wait until I am able to use the market.

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
You just want to avoid the boards coming out of China, alot of them are garbage. I've had 4 or 5 MVS boards from China over the past few years and all of them either had issues from day 1 or developed issues shortly after.

Your best bet is to probably keep an eye out on KLOV, I see them pop up there often. I've also had luck with a MV-1FZ I purchased from south america, though your experience may vary.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Thanks Niko, I forget that I have an account there sometimes. The first board I bought was an Mv1FZ and it worked wonderfully.. Until a oscillator mod gone bad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.