ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
PS1
Final Fantasy IX - Disc 2 just got to Treno

Arcade
Tekken Tag Tournament

Switch
Mortal Kombat 11 - solid game, the framerate in everything except the fighting is atrocious

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Ultimate Doom on Doom 3 BFG 360. The first episode knee deep in the dead is so damn good and nostalgic I can go through it anytime it never gets old.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Played some Third Strike and Konami X-Men at the arcade.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rock Band 4
DL'd Garbage Stupid Girl - drums are kinda tough on that one. DL'd Karma Police (Radiohead OK Computer) and it was pretty laid-back on drums.

RetroPie
Tetris & Dr. Mario - was looking for a good 2PL version of Tetris, and this isn't it because there's no hard drop (hit up on the dpad to drop the piece). Anybody have any good suggestions for a good 2PL version of Tetris that could be played on the RetroPi?

Switch
Tales of Vesperia Definitive edition

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rock Band 4
DL'd Garbage Stupid Girl - drums are kinda tough on that one. DL'd Karma Police (Radiohead OK Computer) and it was pretty laid-back on drums.

RetroPie
Tetris & Dr. Mario - was looking for a good 2PL version of Tetris, and this isn't it because there's no hard drop (hit up on the dpad to drop the piece). Anybody have any good suggestions for a good 2PL version of Tetris that could be played on the RetroPi?

Switch
Tales of Vesperia Definitive edition
Tengen tetris would be my guess. Tetris attack is a good one also but it's a puyo game.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
PS4
Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai
ACA Ninja Gaiden

Switch
Tetris 99

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Got some Sengoku 2, 8man and Robo Army in yesterday.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
PS1
Final Fantasy IX - Disc 2 just got to Treno

Arcade
Tekken Tag Tournament

Switch
Mortal Kombat 11 - solid game, the framerate in everything except the fighting is atrocious
Regarding TTT, did you visit an arcadehall or do you have an arcade with TTT at home?

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Switch

Tetris 99
Zelda BotW - Tried the VR on this... instantly started to make me sick. Oh well, would have been neat.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Kind of a slow week for me, gaming-wise, as I've mostly been watching anime movies on my new tablet instead.

Nintendo 2DS

- Mario Kart 7
Just racing some guy's time trial data that I keep getting via StreetPass, who must live somewhere nearby me, but, I don't know why I bother, because I'm way better at the game than he is and always easily beat his best times by a huge margin--no challenge whatsoever. I shouldn't brag though, for all I know, he's five years old.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
1,789 badges; 21 complete sets.
- Pokemon Picross
80 Pokemon captured. Probably have enough dough to unlock access to area #14 later this week.
- Pokemon Rumble World
77th rank with 697 Pokemon caught. $58 in Pokediamonds as of this morning, so, I'm almost halfway to raising enough money for that last $120 balloon.
- Pokemon Shuffle
23rd rank, 388 stages cleared, 703 Pokemon caught (finally surpassed my Rumble World collection!)
- Swapdoodle
I think I'm finally swapdoodled out, at least as far as drawing goes (I still exchange written message with my friends though).

Android Tablet
- Absolute Bingo
Leveled up some more and unlocked new stages.
- Galaxy Shooter Space Shooter
Pretty cool touchscreen shmup. Cleared about 10 levels in the main game and 20 enemy waves in endurance mode and upgraded my ships several times. Kind of too easy, but, I imagine it'll grow more challenging as I progress.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
For the last few weeks I have been putting 4 credits in my 4 slot and seeing how long I can play for. I play each game one time. Currently the line up is

Bust a Move
KoF98
Metal Slug
Baseball Stars 2

But for the last few days I have only been playing Bust a Move.

Baseball Stars 2 is not a good choice for this kind of challenge, I need to replace that one

Last edited: