Neobitz Encoder - Where to buy 2019

superfry63

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I know you can get the s-video version of the board from JNX, but is there still a way to get the revision with Component? (and composite/svideo would be a bonus)

I can find pictures of this kind of board but can't seem to find a way to buy it.

Basically the JROK I was using just started to have all sorts of problems until finally there was no way to get blue on the screen in the hardware color bar test on composite. (RGB off the board still works fine so it's the encoder)

Last edited:

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I believe JNX sells the component version of the encoder as well. Hit up Xian Xi and ask.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Interesting, I've had problems with my JROK encoder as well but with the red. For some reason the whole background is red when it should be black. However I talk to JNX and Xian Xi not that long ago and he said he doesn't sell the component version anymore as it was a totally different board and there wasn't enough interest to offer it. Ask him again for sure but that was what I was told.
Annotation 2019-05-11 201227.png

edit: This was March 7th of this year

superfry63

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks for the info guys.

I know RGB is the way to go and this MVS1C outputs great RGB - it's just I was trying to make this an MVS that I could take with me on the road and plug into component TV's as there is no way I am lugging around an OSSC.

for my JROK - the composite and s-video always had brutal interference but the component looked great. Starting with this MVS, it was like one of the 200 Ohm pots (for Blue) wasnm't even doing anything. So i swapped out the pot even though it tested fine and still same thing. Everything on the board looked fine - the only other thing I did to that board was desolder the all the jacks so it could fit in the MVS1C black plastic and have the jacks in the actual plastic.

Maybe I will need some sort of external scart --> Component converter that I just toss in the bag when I take this board out.