ProJared LOL

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
He responds. Internet overreacted in defense of a pretty(?) cosplay chick? Yeah, most likely.
Gay fan fiction writers who idolize game grumps make claims of underage trolling. False? most likely.

He'll bounce back, but it's hard to be an online personality when your kinks were made public.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
He'll bounce back, but it's hard to be an online personality when your kinks were made public.

Weird how that happens. Every man masturbates to some weird shit but once it's made public, everyone thinks he's a freak despite everyone else doing the same. Just once I'd like a big name own up to it and blast it back.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
He's somehow figured out a way to look even more like a pedophile than he did before.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
The whole lot of them are at the very least dysfunctional human beings, that much is sure.

Don't lie. Some of you would secretly cheat on your wives for a trashy tattooed otaku bar slut like Commander Holly if you had a shot.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Don't lie. Some of you would secretly cheat on your wives for a trashy tattooed otaku bar slut like Commander Holly if you had a shot.

He wanted a divorce and she didn't consent. What's a guy gotta do to get divorced when the wife won't sign off?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Yeah coming from someone who tried to stalk her online you sick fuck. Why don't you go outside and kidnap more female joggers with your black bolted Chevy van Michael Helgason / Amakusa666 / Professor / FilthyRear. I always thought you looked like a sexual predator.

LOL

Wrong again, shitstain! :lolz::lolz::lolz:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Yeah coming from someone who tried to stalk her online you sick fuck. Why don't you go outside and kidnap more female joggers with your black bolted Chevy van Michael Helgason / Amakusa666 / Professor / FilthyRear. I always thought you looked like a sexual predator.

I know you have a hard on and homophobic thoughts for this Mike Helg guy. I regret to inform you, your detective skills blow.