• received_569883776855444.jpeg
    received_569883776855444.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
He buys protection in prison with the subway endorsement money

EDIT: He looks thin though. Prison diet can do that to you if you don't have weight lifting privileges

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I've literally never seen a picture of him where he didn't look like a child molester.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Hold up, what?
Ive seen this guy advertised on YT, but what's the drama?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Hold up, what?
Ive seen this guy advertised on YT, but what's the drama?

The article up top explains it.

Supposedly he fucked another youtuber, and his wife found out. Then he supposedly solicited Dick Pics from his followers, some of which were under age.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I couldn’t even stand to look at his thumbnails because of his smug bastard grin. Made me feel like punching him, and I’m not a violent guy. I know cheating on his wife isn’t great, but the underage nude thing is far slimier.

In retrospect, my dislike doesn’t seem quite so irrational.

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
What a colossal PoS. I actually liked some of his video despite his goofy look. I don't give 2 shits about his divorce or cheating, this happens all the time and probably to more than 50% of the people we know. However, soliciting nudes from minors is despicable and hopefully he is charged so he won't endanger more kids.

Also, when will Youtubers learn that their job is at the mercy of the mob? If they don't walk/talk straight, they will see their "career" disappear overnight.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Is it too late to vote for ProJared for the next to die 2019? :keke:

This guy always ended up in random results via NormalBoots and other gaming channels, but I didn't follow closely. I was a fan of Jew Wario years ago, too bad it seems these YT creators end up having similar pervert tendencies...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I will never EVER understand how someone can be attracted to minors...

Well, at one point, technically we all were. Problem is with them, they never grew out of it.

I was reading some book about the French Foreign Legion, with accounts from just a little over 100 years ago where it was common for grown men to fuck girls who were only 12-14.

Thank god we live in a society.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I will never EVER understand how someone can be attracted to minors...

It's not even minors really, it's girls from 0 to somewhere in their mid 20's. They still look like little girls up to that point. I think 26-ish, is the point where a girl starts to look like a woman, and no matter your age, you can't deny it mentally if they are super attractive.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
here's a video that explains things pretty well. The first 30 minutes pretty much explains everything.

Sounds like he posted about filing for divorce on twitter, just after blocking his wife.

Also, he has dick pics all over the internet now.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
that guy showed up in my suggestions like a hundred times, but he looks kinda jewy so I never watched him.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
scorned wife throws a twitter tantrum.
she's going to regret they way this is going down.

it's all nonsense until people made the accusations of underage soliciting. That's where this gets interesting if it's true.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
This poor douche... probably got zero pussy until his 30s and then he becomes a d-level internet celebrity and doesn't know how to handle his shit. Enjoy getting taken to the cleaners for your YT dollary doos, dummy.

I think the real question is... Jibs sex scandal when?

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Well, at one point, technically we all were. Problem is with them, they never grew out of it.

I was reading some book about the French Foreign Legion, with accounts from just a little over 100 years ago where it was common for grown men to fuck girls who were only 12-14.

Thank god we live in a society.

Being a minor I was attracted to 23-26yo girls (and now they still attract me). So maybe I haven't changed, I just targeted the right demographic.

Last edited: