Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
How do you keep track of them all?

Excel
Notebook
Market board...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Back in the day, I used to make a photo of the score board after a 1 credit clear, printed it, wrote specifics on the back and put it in the game case. Soon I realize, that it's quite pointless. Nowadays, I only record my score, if I want to post it here, other than that I just enjoy the moment when it's there on the screen, for a brief moment, until I cut the power or the battery dies. After a while, I enjoy clearing that game again with another credit, another score, another brief moment of joy. Going for WR's is a different thing, but I'm not into that.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
I only record my score, if I want to post it here.

This. Shoutouts to my Los Turfes brothers and sisters.

I do track which arcade games I've 1CC'd. I used to do that in a text file, now I just tag them in a program I wrote to track my game collection.

Last edited:

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
33d163599a37f1041c0788c56c2d9077.jpg

Whiteboard with magnets. Blue is a 1CC score. I lost a bunch when I moved recently, but this is more of a gameroom scoreboard than mine. So if people are over and take a high score their initials go up there.

It’s fun for competition among friends or when I come back to a game I haven’t played in a while it’s nice to measure my progress

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
33d163599a37f1041c0788c56c2d9077.jpg

Whiteboard with magnets. Blue is a 1CC score. I lost a bunch when I moved recently, but this is more of a gameroom scoreboard than mine. So if people are over and take a high score their initials go up there.

It’s fun for competition among friends or when I come back to a game I haven’t played in a while it’s nice to measure my progress

Plz ban...shameless thread jacking with sales propaganda...

Spoiler:
They are very nice magnets...I have several...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I just wipe my scores on my wall with my own poo. Gets messy and smelly after a bit though.