Reproduction Card reader kits from the guy that makes the led marquee.

DeWitt

n00b
I thought so, too bad...

The solution you are providing sound really promising. Thank you for the good explanation. The links are really helpful, now I understand that I have to do! I did not know that headphone jacks could do this kind of magic. I just hadn't thought about it until now, it's totally logical! Thanks a lot!

I'll give it a try, maybe next weeks or so. I'm waiting for a new jamma harnest.

Do you have an idea how to remove the noise from the headphones? It only happens on low volume and not while I'm listening to the sound from the speakers. Maybe with some kind of an audio amp (in reverse to lower the clear loud audio signal)?

dj-ad

n00b
You should open a separate thread for your issues ;)
Your static noise may be caused by old / bad capacitors. Best way to clean audio is recap the whole sound tracks (both for speakers and amp and for headphone).
Static may be caused by a too long headphone harness too depending on your environment.
Also, a good cleaning of the sliding volume potentiometer can help improve reducing the static.

Last edited:

DeWitt

n00b
You are totally right I should open are new thread for my issue. Sorry for over take this thread!

Your answer sound legit for me. My environment should be fine. The test cable was really short. I'll will also try to clean the volume potentiometer maybe it helps. I'll also try to recap my MVS in the future. My solder skill aren't that good. I'm a beginner and I have to train a bit more before I start this kind of project. I don't want to ruin my board ;)

Thank you for you help!