Classic Gaming Quarterly - “Sega Genesis in 1990” Episode

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wow, this is like MJR & Hancock uncovering hidden gems...

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT HELLFIRE!?

:keke:

Jeez... I was just poking a little fun, this is neo hyphen geo.

But now anyone in this thread who didnt know what hellfire is also on my annoying cuck list.

I fucking hate it when I agree with wyo :annoyed:

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Jeez... I was just poking a little fun, this is neo hyphen geo.

But now anyone in this thread who didnt know what hellfire is also on my annoying cuck list.

I fucking hate it when I agree with wyo :annoyed:

Hellfire is what all you losers from this website (which I wish I never even found) are going to burn in.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I actually really like this guys launch videos. They are very well researched, and A+ quality.

Every time I watch his videos though I can feel the negativity and depression radiating through the screen. Especially during his live streams.

He seems like a nice guy though, and everyone has shit going on, so hopefully it's my imagination and he's all right.

Have to say though, I get major dick vibes from a lot of youtube streamers. My Life in Gaming and that Retro RGB buy come to mind.

Maybe it's just a depressing hobby.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Well at least he's honest about only doing this for the money and benefits, unlike people like john hancuck and the rest of the MJR crew.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Another Youtube nobody going after an established channel in search of relevance. Pathetic.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Well at least he's honest about only doing this for the money and benefits, unlike people like john hancuck and the rest of the MJR crew.

Yeah I agree with this. I don't see the problem with what Jibb's is saying. That guy is acting like Jibb's should be on his knees blowing Sega's cock for whatever morsel he can get.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
It is all a bunch of lame though. This is the once mighty Sega making thrift store deals with, erm. .

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Yeah I agree with this. I don't see the problem with what Jibb's is saying. That guy is acting like Jibb's should be on his knees blowing Sega's cock for whatever morsel he can get.

I'm sure he blows cock anyway.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
It’s just too bad that fan projects like YouTube videos and podcasts give in to greed and release such bland content for corporate freebies. Remember when people did this stuff for fun and content was fresh and interesting? I’m not a fan of this trend.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
The real news here is how the hell did I not once ever think up John Hancuck.
Incredible.