Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) dead at 74

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Only member of the cast I've ever met in person. RIP my good sir.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
He was probably dreading 'celebrating' another May 4th and decided to just call it early.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Jeez I hope they don’t make a CGI model of him and use that instead of just hiring a similar looking actor.

RIP

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Jeez I hope they don’t make a CGI model of him and use that instead of just hiring a similar looking actor.

RIP

He stepped down from the role after Force Awakens. He mentored the guy during who took over during the filming of Solo and Last Jedi. The guy was also a body double in Force Awakens.

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
He stepped down from the role after Force Awakens. He mentored the guy during who took over during the filming of Solo and Last Jedi. The guy was also a body double in Force Awakens.

Ah, didn't know that, but I was joking, since he wears a fun-fur suit.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
RIP. It isn't to surprising, he hasn't looked all that well these last few years.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Back to the primordial soup of the universe and if you really think about it being dead or alive is alike.

If it was up to me, sure, but since my brain created my personality to prevent me from seeing the futility you're talking about and concentrate on the fertility instead, it somehow became hard to let go... what was that saying again? There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so and because I think, therefore I am, the vicious cycle is complete.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
You’ve got a touch of the Mayhew’s about you Sage. Maybe you could be the next Chewie?

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I used to play basketball against one of the prequel Wookie actors.

The trash talk was hilarious.

RIP OG Chewie!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Ollie you haven't been yourself in months.

C'mon Aaron, you could write a book about any human life out there, with all its experiences, thoughts, nuances... it's only human that one tends to summarize it for others. If you get another chapter to read, it doesn't mean it wasn't there from the beginning, it's yet another chapter from the very same book. Thank you for your concern, though, hope you're doing fine, too.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Super sad. Chewy was always one of my favorites.