What's Up

borgi

n00b
Greetings from a poseur, as I have no legitimate neo products. However, I just bought my first home, and now have my own dedicated game room, so it's time to get into this hobby. I think I want to pick up an AES soon. Since the carts are so expensive, is the NeoSD a legitimate option in terms of accurately replicating games?

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Greetings from a poseur, as I have no legitimate neo products. However, I just bought my first home, and now have my own dedicated game room, so it's time to get into this hobby. I think I want to pick up an AES soon. Since the carts are so expensive, is the NeoSD a legitimate option in terms of accurately replicating games?

Greetings.
Yes, the NeoSD is a legitimate option in terms of accurately replicating Neo games.

Do yourself a favor and save up for a NeoSD or NeoSD Pro instead of buying one of the 150-1 or 160-1 multi game carts that will probably peak your interest due to their low price. Many of the games on them have issues.

Since you will have a dedicated game room, have you thought about getting an arcade cabinet. A Big Red Neo cabinet looks pretty cool in a gameroom. Just do your homework before you buy one.

borgi

n00b
I would love a cabinet, but my room is unfortunately on the third floor. That'll have to be something I get at our next house.

kanvis

n00b
Just bought a AES recently, another one off my list after getting a CPS-III board.