The SIms 4 only $7.99 on PS4 Store until 4/30 !!

saner

Krauser's Henchman
Whether people played a The Sims game before or new, its definitely recommended!

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA09209_00-THESIMS400000000
The Sims 4 $7.99 deal can also be found within Deals, PS Plus Specials section of the PS4 Store

The Sims 3 was amazing on PS3 and The SIms 4 is generations greater than that! I skipped the tutorial and Im still learning things at a good pace and its so wonderful they added 1st person option, which opens up more immersive roleplaying possibilities! I often play in first person mode, and its so great theres lots of settings and customization tweaks to shape one's own playstyle and experiences!

for those that arent of the self taught kind, and think the tutorial might not be enough, here's an example of a player teaching how they play The Sims 4, so some tips and footage can help beginners understand some of the basics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmzuZmd5QF0

though overall, patient and creative players can find lots to do with the game and find different ways to play it!
it is also refreshing from all those movie driven and ultra violent games, so this unique, rare yet special genre is very valuable to play, even those that havent played The Sims before.

plus its so gorgeous! Western companies have bad reputation of most of their games having ugly character designs, but very good looking characters are possible in The Sims, plus it has very nice aesthetics, beautiful art direction, tasteful character designs, and atmosphere, PLUS one of the best and tasteful hairstyle selections in the whole game industry overall (ever hate those games that only have one good long hairstyle? The Sims 4 has several good ones!) surpassing even what most AAA mmorpgs offer (FFXIV could sure learn from it. too many short hairstyles, not enough long hairstyles).

The Sims games dont come every year, I think the previous The SIms game came out on PS3 like 13 years ago. So its perfect timing and a great deal to get The SIms 4 now for those that are interested!

and those that think a PC game like this genre is too clunky on console, thats really not true. The Sims 3 played fine on PS3, and The Sims 4 feels even more comfortable on PS4. a lot of us wouldnt play it if it was PC only, so a lot of fans appreciate its playable on PS4, and the UI is awesome, with great options and conveniences to understand the controls and stuff.

so yea its an opinion, perhaps some may find this news of some use. a lot of fans are getting their money's worth, some playing it even longer than the highest rated RPGs!

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
why am I watching this? how can she not mention leaving that giant dumpy ass she built around 5:20?

ps plus ??? for streaming games? i.e. why I cant get lost planet as my 360 is stolen.