Neo Turf Masters No Insertion Marks

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Always ask for board pics, you will never know for sure unless you can see the chips

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
My gut says real cart, but you never really know without board pics. Back when I was MVS collecting sometimes I'd take a gamble if the price was really good, sometimes it worked out sometimes it didn't.

*edit*

that said, the seller seems to be a collector, and any collector knows that a good buyer is going to ask for board pics, and if he refuses to show any then it's highly suspect.

Last edited:

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
My opinion is anyone talking about insertion marks is a fagit.

As for the game linked in the OP being legit, the label is real so unless some nefarious character is swapping boards of cheap games with other cheap games that have been converted for no fucking reason, I would say you're pretty safe. So sleep well at night, maybe you will wake up with some common sense.

Rick Dangerous

Quiz Detective
My opinion is anyone talking about insertion marks is a fagit.

As for the game linked in the OP being legit, the label is real so unless some nefarious character is swapping boards of cheap games with other cheap games that have been converted for no fucking reason, I would say you're pretty safe. So sleep well at night, maybe you will wake up with some common sense.

This is the second time i have noticed the use of the term "fagit" since joining the site a week or two back. I mean i know its the internet but it this really the expectation for decorum around here?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
This is the second time i have noticed the use of the term "fagit" since joining the site a week or two back. I mean i know its the internet but it this really the expectation for decorum around here?

Tip of the iceberg, my friend.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

I can teach you but I have to charge

Rick Dangerous

Quiz Detective
Tip of the iceberg, my friend.

Haha i'm just kidding; i'm a big boy i can handle it.

I have found that the rarer and quirkier the system; the rarer and quirkier the individuals who play it, collect it, and obsess over it. And I come from the Atari Jaguar world so I know what that's ALL about...lol

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I am buying some MVS carts from some members to get me started. Thanks to all for the input!

I've sent you an email (from my libero.it mail account), I have some loose carts on your signature's "wanted list" if you're still lookin' for them. Later!