Has anyone manufactured Neo Geo controllers recently?

kanvis

n00b
NG is sweet as it doesn't use any complicated PCB for its controllers. In fact, with a controller extension and basic soldering you can easily wire it to the stick of you're choice.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Someone out there makes Saturn to Neo converters too. I built one a few years back and it's my preferred control method for most games now.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I used one of Toodles' PCBs, they aren't available anymore but others make whole adapters these days.

nemozero

n00b
hi there got an update on controllers made a custom, aluminium controller awhile back ,improved the design a 20190503_203245.jpgbit got some photos of controller bottom and half the top.got to be finished,then gonna coat and finally engrave with custom neo artwork
sanwa buttons and stick,just wondered if anyone would be interested,not sure on price yet,just wanted to make something unique

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
hi there got an update on controllers made a custom, aluminium controller awhile back ,improved the design a View attachment 53886bit got some photos of controller bottom and half the top.got to be finished,then gonna coat and finally engrave with custom neo artwork
sanwa buttons and stick,just wondered if anyone would be interested,not sure on price yet,just wanted to make something unique

wow...CNC billet controller... you got my attention!

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
hi there got an update on controllers made a custom, aluminium controller awhile back ,improved the design a View attachment 53886bit got some photos of controller bottom and half the top.got to be finished,then gonna coat and finally engrave with custom neo artwork

Looks really cool!

nemozero

n00b
got my own machine so im going to make a range of sizes and shapes with personalized engraving.got a few days off.will show more pictures as they near completion.just need some quality cables

nemozero

n00b
just a slight update spent some time on the top half have a pic for you.getting there anyone like 120190506_211316.jpg

Rick Dangerous

Quiz Detective
Why can i not see this picture if i click on it? It says i don't have sufficient permissions?

nemozero

n00b
i got more photos just wish i could show them they are coming along nicely .shaped.funny how u cant see them massimiliano could see it.got 3 to sell but they not finished yet20190506_211316.jpg20190506_211316.jpg

Rick Dangerous

Quiz Detective
This is what I get when I go to look at the pictures. Why?

"Rick Dangerous, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I'd be interested in one also. I really like using the CD system control pad on my AES. A turbo function would be amazing for the buttons too.

Bratwurst

Rugal's Thug
I'm looking into a 3D printed solution for putting microswitches into the thumbstick of the Mini pads.

m1DLe5uh.jpg

Will it go anywhere? I dunno!

b0bi

n00b
Hi,

I'm a woodworker in all my free time. I'm building custom arcade sticks for all types of platforms (AES, MVS, PC or rPi, PS4, XBOX):

kdILDt2.jpg

I'm usually using hardwoods such as Oak, Beech, Maple or Mahogany, and depending on the structure I can incorporate art work and finishes.

For the controls I can use pretty much anything (Sanwa, Seimitsu, Happ...), for fighters I usually use Sanwa JLF & Sanwa buttons.

If you're interested, my email is drunkalbatross@gmail.com

Last edited: