Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone manufactured Neo Geo controllers recently?

NG is sweet as it doesn't use any complicated PCB for its controllers. In fact, with a controller extension and basic soldering you can easily wire it to the stick of you're choice.

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Gentlegamer View Post
    This may be heresy, but I want a dpad controller.
    There are some Genesis controller to 15 pin adapters on retroelectronik and of course that PS4 adapter the Brooks made fairly recently.

Someone out there makes Saturn to Neo converters too. I built one a few years back and it's my preferred control method for most games now.
    Whatcha gonna do?

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Someone out there makes Saturn to Neo converters too. I built one a few years back and it's my preferred control method for most games now.
    any info on building those? PM me if you can

I used one of Toodles' PCBs, they aren't available anymore but others make whole adapters these days.
    Whatcha gonna do?

hi there got an update on controllers made a custom, aluminium controller awhile back ,improved the design a 20190503_203245.jpgbit got some photos of controller bottom and half the top.got to be finished,then gonna coat and finally engrave with custom neo artwork
    sanwa buttons and stick,just wondered if anyone would be interested,not sure on price yet,just wanted to make something unique

ネオジオ

Quote Originally Posted by nemozero View Post
    hi there got an update on controllers made a custom, aluminium controller awhile back ,improved the design a 20190503_203245.jpgbit got some photos of controller bottom and half the top.got to be finished,then gonna coat and finally engrave with custom neo artwork
    sanwa buttons and stick,just wondered if anyone would be interested,not sure on price yet,just wanted to make something unique
    wow...CNC billet controller... you got my attention!
    凄いゲームを連れて。。。売った。

Super Spy Agent

Quote Originally Posted by nemozero View Post
    Looks really cool!

got my own machine so im going to make a range of sizes and shapes with personalized engraving.got a few days off.will show more pictures as they near completion.just need some quality cables

just a slight update spent some time on the top half have a pic for you.getting there anyone like 120190506_211316.jpg

Lazy SNK Employee

Why can i not see this picture if i click on it? It says i don't have sufficient permissions?
    Omega MVS w/Unibios 4.0, Neo Geo CD, Nintendo Switch

WTB MVS Loose Carts: Mutation Nation, Pulstar, Neo Drift Out, Nam 1975, Magician Lord, Metal Slug 3, Last Resort, Ironclad, Robo-Army, Shock Troopers 2nd Squad.

could you see the other pic i posted ok

Lazy SNK Employee

No wouldn't show them...

Looks like these guys were making them for a while...out of stock currently. But they look beautiful!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RetroStock...2018_faveshops

WTB MVS Loose Carts: Mutation Nation, Pulstar, Neo Drift Out, Nam 1975, Magician Lord, Metal Slug 3, Last Resort, Ironclad, Robo-Army, Shock Troopers 2nd Squad.

i got more photos just wish i could show them they are coming along nicely .shaped.funny how u cant see them massimiliano could see it.got 3 to sell but they not finished yet20190506_211316.jpg20190506_211316.jpg

got a custom metal slug logo and tank to etch on

Lazy SNK Employee

This is what I get when I go to look at the pictures. Why?

"Rick Dangerous, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Super Spy Agent

Looking good Nemo.

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I used one of Toodles' PCBs, they aren't available anymore but others make whole adapters these days.
    dang, thanks.

I'd be interested in one also. I really like using the CD system control pad on my AES. A turbo function would be amazing for the buttons too.

just working on the cable setup then off for anodize then custom etch

Looks amazing! I’d definitely be interested in getting one of you ever end-up selling a few.

I'm looking into a 3D printed solution for putting microswitches into the thumbstick of the Mini pads.

Will it go anywhere? I dunno!

looks interesting could intergrate that into a design im working on.could be cool

Well for cheap cases you will find a lot different on Aliexpress like this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3294...f-31494b222644

For the acrade parts i would visit an arcade store with new Seimitsu stuff not the cheap chinese stuff.
    SNK the future is now

Hi,

I'm a woodworker in all my free time. I'm building custom arcade sticks for all types of platforms (AES, MVS, PC or rPi, PS4, XBOX):

I'm usually using hardwoods such as Oak, Beech, Maple or Mahogany, and depending on the structure I can incorporate art work and finishes.

For the controls I can use pretty much anything (Sanwa, Seimitsu, Happ...), for fighters I usually use Sanwa JLF & Sanwa buttons.

If you're interested, my email is drunkalbatross@gmail.com
    Last edited by b0bi; 06-02-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Thread Information