Mortal Kombat 11

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Ronda Rousey's voice acting in MK 11 is spectacularly awful. For someone who's actually been in a handful of big budget movies (not that she was any good in any of them, but in theory she's had people around to tell her how to act better), her voice work is just beyond bad. The other actors are all fine to good, and her scenes just stand out as so, so amateurish. And to think what Warner must have paid her.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
NR is getting around to that mk11 dlc finally.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Ronda Rousey's voice acting in MK 11 is spectacularly awful. For someone who's actually been in a handful of big budget movies (not that she was any good in any of them, but in theory she's had people around to tell her how to act better), her voice work is just beyond bad. The other actors are all fine to good, and her scenes just stand out as so, so amateurish. And to think what Warner must have paid her.

holy fuck it is so terrible, I dont see what was wrong with the girl who did her voice in MkX

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Up to 14 hit Juggles with Scorpion. Come at me bros.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I hate dlc-only releases like this, but damn...I’m in.

They get points off for not playing his theme in the reveal though lol

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member

Lol @2:10
I was holding out for a complete edition but since it's getting friendship again !???? I'm sure by now MK11 is cheap maybe i'll buy the game finally and it's dlc.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
The expansion is pricey. $40 for the extra story, 3 charactera, and 3 skin packs. Friendship and extra stages will be free though.

Robocop is voiced by Peter Weller btw.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I was all in but $40 is a bit steep. I might sit it out until it gets cheaper unless people who do get it start to rave about it.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Pricing not going over well with core fans. WB's a shitty publisher in general, but to not have seen this coming is impressively stupid even for them.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
FUCKING ROBOCOP! VOICED BY PETER FUCKING WELLER!

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Getting Peter Weller is awesome but $40 is fucking ridiculous, more story mode or not.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Getting Peter Weller is awesome but $40 is fucking ridiculous, more story mode or not.

I'll support Peter Weller with 40 dolla.