Mortal Kombat 11

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
yeah, we are too old for this childish fatality bs and its not the favourite franchise etc. etc., but...

damn, its pretty good actually. tested it on pc, might get it for pro or x...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I haven’t decided on Switch or PC. Likely the latter as I don’t have a stick for the Switch... yet.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I stayed up far too late playing this last night. So far it's pretty awesome.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Let's make the world great again.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I haven’t decided on Switch or PC. Likely the latter as I don’t have a stick for the Switch... yet.

I kinda want to get the Switch port to have some portable Kombat, but I'm not buying the game twice at full retail. When I can pick up the Switch version at a discount, maybe. I ended up going with the Xbone version since all of the Netherrealm studios games seem to have some weird quirks in their PC ports. Most of them get patched eventually or it's something you can easily overlook, but they don't have a great track record.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
056cc168ae08050fd943ac1be96fd34fcd407a-wide-thumbnail.jpg

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
The game looks like ass on Switch. I know portability might be worth it for some people, but seriously look at videos of the Krypt before buying.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I kinda want to get the Switch port to have some portable Kombat, but I'm not buying the game twice at full retail. When I can pick up the Switch version at a discount, maybe. I ended up going with the Xbone version since all of the Netherrealm studios games seem to have some weird quirks in their PC ports. Most of them get patched eventually or it's something you can easily overlook, but they don't have a great track record.

actually its very good on pc and it has 21:9 ultrawide support ootb - setup & config options are also excellent AND the steam keys are very cheap... ;)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

I don't really have time to play portable (well, my kids play the Switch at home, so if I take it with me...), so I'll probably go the PC, despite agreeing with you on the numerous issues PC has experienced in the past.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Netherrealm's insistence on using their modified Unreal 3 engine is... interesting. The characters and backgrounds look sharp as hell, but also dated. Doesn't detract from playing the game but it's looking a little long in the tooth.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'll watch any of MK's fatalities but that's too gross for even me.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Anyone find a pit yet? Probably gonna release them later like they did with MK11.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I was wondering if this game even had stage fatalities. I mean, there's gotta be a pit of some sort, right?

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Saner, show us your boobs
He might not be able to login right away...too busy with Sims 4. LMAO.

I played X for a time ago, and watched MK11 story today through livestream The fights setup is pretty cool but I can't get over how greasy the gameplay feels.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Did anyone else dig IX? That is my fav up till now.

kanvis

n00b
Did anyone else dig IX? That is my fav up till now.

It's my fav of the 3D graphical ones. Not really a fan of how NetherRealms handles combo strings buffer and other wired jank. UMK3 is still the best.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Gonna wait for the complete version down the line but this looks pretty boss.

They've been on a roll with Injustice, MK X, Injustice 2, and now this.

I pretty much hated all the games from MK 4-9 so it's pretty cool how they've turned it around.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
9 was great. I preferred it over 10.

I really wanted this on Switch but the graphics (understandably) took too much of a hit -I guess I was being unrealistically optimistic. Will probably hold out for the Komplete Bone edition.