ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Family was over so lots of multiplayer

Switch
Smash Bros
Ace Attorney

PS1
Legend of Dragoon- finally beat this one and it's a great game, not FF quality but definitely a standout

PS3
3D Dot Game Heroes: got to the point where I stopped last time (Fire Temple) and remembered why. The level design is punishing for the sake of being punishing and i just dont have the patience to replay entire dungeons due to poor level design.

PS4
Doom 2016 - because why not

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Switch
Overcooked 2

Going to be a slow week, trying to get my Famicom/NES setup going soon!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Family was over so lots of multiplayer

Switch
Smash Bros
Ace Attorney

PS1
Legend of Dragoon- finally beat this one and it's a great game, not FF quality but definitely a standout

PS3
3D Dot Game Heroes: got to the point where I stopped last time (Fire Temple) and remembered why. The level design is punishing for the sake of being punishing and i just dont have the patience to replay entire dungeons due to poor level design.

PS4
Doom 2016 - because why not

Congrats on finishing Legend of Dragoon. What did you clock in at for hours?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Chrono Trigger - apparently the Japanese original has the prehistoric time at 65,000BC instead of 65,000,000BC. I like that much better.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Congrats on finishing Legend of Dragoon. What did you clock in at for hours?
50 hours total, but I've been chipping at it since Feb. Had to grind a good amount towards the end before facing the endboss and didn't go for many extras.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PC:

Sekiro - Started NG+4 yesterday. Working on the last ending (shura)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
ggallegos1: Congratulations on completing Legend of Dragoon. Many people, including myself, start RPGs, but never finish them, so, I always appreciate when someone keeps the faith and actually completes one of those lengthy affairs.

I'm too lazy to write my usual book today, still playing Pokémon Picross/Rumble World/Shuffle, Swapdoodle, Nintendo Badge Arcade, TMNT: Master Splinter's Training Pack, BlazBlue Continuum Shift II, The Legend of Legacy & Code of Princess on my 2DS this week.