Happy Easter 2019

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I don't even know what we are going to do for foods today. I don't feel like cooking or going anywhere. Anyhoo, Happy Easter guys!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Happy Easter, everyone!

We're going to have a beef roast with lotsa gravy, potato dumplings, asparagus salad and a nice Beaujolais to wash it down with, followed by Bavarian creme (a rich cream jelly with vanilla) with raspberries on top. Nothing special but delicious and filling :)

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Question for my American friends - do you guys have chocolate easter eggs as a part of Easter celebration time? Do you hide the chocolate eggs around the yard to let the kids search for them?

My mate in NY is having a terrible time trying to find chocolate eggs and no one seems to know what he is talking about. He found plastic eggs (WTF). People ask him is he talking about eggs that you paint. Nothing indicates that anyone there knows about chocolate Easter eggs.

Is it an Australian thing?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Question for my American friends - do you guys have chocolate easter eggs as a part of Easter celebration time? Do you hide the chocolate eggs around the yard to let the kids search for them?

My mate in NY is having a terrible time trying to find chocolate eggs and no one seems to know what he is talking about. He found plastic eggs (WTF). People ask him is he talking about eggs that you paint. Nothing indicates that anyone there knows about chocolate Easter eggs.

Is it an Australian thing?

yeah it's an aussie thing. in america parents buy plastic eggs, open em up and put in candy or money, kids go search for them. We eat chocolate rabbits, which don't taste good at all, but fat kids like me don't much discriminate against chocolate.

Also, America doesn't have Kinder, which Europe has. maybe australia has too I'm not sure.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Hope yall had a great Easter. Ended up eating beef & shrimp kabobs. Also plank honey sriracha salmon.
57504655_10205629972144769_8033031381300805632_o.jpg
58939939_10205629971784760_5312769756539912192_o.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Also, America doesn't have Kinder, which Europe has. maybe australia has too I'm not sure.

We have Kinder eggs, with the shitty plastic toy inside, my kids used to go ballistic for them. Thankfully they no longer watch those terrible YouTube videos of people opening “prize eggs” that have 20+ million views.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
yeah it's an aussie thing. in america parents buy plastic eggs, open em up and put in candy or money, kids go search for them. We eat chocolate rabbits, which don't taste good at all, but fat kids like me don't much discriminate against chocolate.

Ok, gotcha. Makes sense now, thanks for clearing that up. Btw I am sure you are not fat at all. I am 120 kg.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior

Kinder is available in the U.S., but I dont think it is popular.
I saw a bunch of leftover Kinder eggs at the market a few minutes ago, but purchased a Kit Kat instead.