World War Z is next gen zombie hordes !!

saner

Krauser's Henchman
so intense! (surprised the game was sold out in some stores! I thought it was gonna get overlooked but I guess the zombie horde genre is a timeless high demand). great character selection too (though sucks each characters is locked to the campaign their story takes place in. Fuck story. Stories hold games back from being more fun and more freedoms)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrHsxnjJFnQ

only cowards play on a difficulty setting lower than Insane. Difficulty settings below Insane are just practice training wheels modes. all those streamer and youtuber scrubs playing on lower difficulty or 'very hard', just so they look like they are good at surviving. Ha. amateurs. wimps. cowards the lot of them.

though there are some brave hardcore people out there that don't run from a challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodgIKUQePw

the servers are being fixed and the devs are trying to meet the overwhelming demand, though the game and progression is still accessible offline.

and has more weapons than three L4Ds combined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPw5B9-DQfQ

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
It looked like a cross between Left 4 Dead and Overkill's Walking Dead. Was expecting it to be junk. Is it actually any good?

saner

Krauser's Henchman
It looked like a cross between Left 4 Dead and Overkill's Walking Dead. Was expecting it to be junk. Is it actually any good?

its ultimate awesome! casuals can play on normal or lower, and harcore players can play on Hard to Insane for the greatest survival challenges ever.

even the versus is entertaining!

though its major flaws is the co-op character restrictions (I mean the story excuse is stupid. almost NO ONE is going to remember this game for its 'stories'. just fuggin let players choose anyone for any co-op episode/chapter instead putting up walls between the character selection. and they should allow same character either. like L4D, a lot of players that care about character preference, are backing out of matched groups if their character is taken.)

and it does have drop in co-op, it can even add players as you play the co-op campaign online. the a.i. is very useful and decent substitute.

so far, haven't met any team killers (there were A LOT of those when L4D was new on Xbox360).

also in versus, it seems friendly fire is off.

overall, this is a worthy rival to the L4D series and zombie games in general. tons of replay value within and incentives, especially with the class and weapons systems.

if they continue support with more episodes and characters, and patch it to have some sort of free mode for co op campaign so people can play as anyone in any episode, and same character choice is allowed, it can become more fun. though in the meantime, after I beat the campaigns, Ifeel Im gonna play the multiplayer versus modes often cause at least that has no character restrictions, and still have plenty of zombies to attack.

also a really awesome feature all zombie games should have, players killed by zombies become zombies in realtime, very awesome and AUTHENTIC ZOMBIENESS!
and its zombie status is better implemented than Resident Evil Outbreak and RE Operation Raccoon City too.
and that zombie status also happens in the versus multiplayer as well.

Last edited: