Buriki One FAQ

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Thought the site had one; did it vanish with all the photobucket pics during the last server migration?

Would appreciate any leads...&/or, we could post our favorite combos and tips in here.

I’m having a hard time doing stuff on purpose, lol. The pro wrassler is my favorite so far...

*i spied a 1p SNK Buriki One cp on eBay this morning. Almost got it, but:

-I want 2p panel
-it would dip into my SamSho 64 uno fund. Really want that game bad, to complete my set.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Maybe Stefan can provide some insight, I believe he is a big fan.

You have another get together and I'll bring over my Hyper collection ;)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ya I made one for the Wiki, according to Rot, the info is still there but just not displaying because something in the software to prevent haxxors turns it off or something.

My movelist was pretty much the same as those others published except mine had Silber moves.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Gamefaqs has the most half assed, blueballing document ever...and the rest of the innanets upon cursory search, are turning up Butkis.

Let’s talk since a few of you that played this are here:

What’s the deal w/ grapples & reversals?

I follow the ingame tutorial to a ‘t’, and can’t get the pro rassler to give a Boston Crab to a downed opponent. I feel like I’m getting moves out w/ out consistency or reliability. Is there a trick w/ distance &/or timing?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I can't find my final version which also had Silber's moveset. Hopefully an admin can dig up the final version from the wiki database.

Hellz yeah Ill have to pop this back in again since im watching baki. Movelist helps quite a bit.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Gamefaqs has the most half assed, blueballing document ever...and the rest of the innanets upon cursory search, are turning up Butkis.

Let’s talk since a few of you that played this are here:

What’s the deal w/ grapples & reversals?

I follow the ingame tutorial to a ‘t’, and can’t get the pro rassler to give a Boston Crab to a downed opponent. I feel like I’m getting moves out w/ out consistency or reliability. Is there a trick w/ distance &/or timing?

Distance seems character specific, like a real fight. I just can’t get enough of this gem.

Sure, Horne’s announce voice plays in my head when firing this up, and Pancreatic Prideful memories flood my brain…nostalgia is strong w/ this one.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Distance seems character specific, like a real fight. I just can’t get enough of this gem.

Sure, Horne’s announce voice plays in my head when firing this up, and Pancreatic Prideful memories flood my brain…nostalgia is strong w/ this one.
Hell yes :buttrock:absolutely love this game

If you’re still looking for movesets, japan had this one covered in spades back in the day (Silber also included below):

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Probably the only game worth having a Hyper for but only because you can't play it any other way.