Tales of Vesperia Definitlve edition

Xbox One
Rock Band 4

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
PS1
Legend of Dragoon - almost done with this damn game.

DS
Mother 3 - made it to Club Titiboo

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift II
Messing around in various modes and unlocking/buying gallery stuff.
- Code of Princess
Cleared several more levels (I think I've got Princess Solange at something like level 13 right now), unlocked more shit, and bought more equipment.
- The Legend of Legacy
Beat some bosses, completed some maps, strengthened my characters. That's another reason I'm not a fan of SaGa-style character advancement, without an experience level yardstick, you don't have that sense of accomplishment/progression.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade (1,615 badges, but, only 16 complete sets.)
- Pokemon Picross (66 Pokemon captured, still need $12 to unlock a new area, which will take a couple more days to do.)
- Pokemon Rumble World (Still at rank 75 with 674 Pokemon caught. Got $103 as of today, so $37 more to go until I can get that $140 balloon.)
- Pokemon Shuffle (23rd rank, 377 stages cleared, 665 Pokemon caught.)
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Still dicking around in Raid mode, leveling up my character and accumulating better-and-better firearms.
- Super Monkey Ball 3D
Cleared another couple of worlds in the main mode, but still haven't come out in 1st place in either the Kart of Smash Bros. modes.
- Swapdoodle
- TMNT: Master Splinter's Training Pack
Beat TMNT, fully upgraded all four turtles, and found all the secrets and mutagen canisters (which unlocked a Defender-knockoff arcade game). About 33% map completion in TMNT: Danger of the Ooze.

Gameboy Advance
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage
Cleared the first world with all the gems and crystals, working on the second. Some of them levels where you have to break every box in the time limit to get a gem really raise my blood pressure!
- Lilo & Stitch
Pretty tough. Played the first run 'n gun level, and got pretty far, but, wasn't able to beat it (yet).

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PC:
Sekiro - I'm on my NG+3 run. Almost finished. Doing the Purification ending, so I can finally fight the extra boss.
Samurai Showdown V special - learning this via fightcade. Wanna be ready for Samurai Showdown 7

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
NES on Switch:
Ice Hockey
Soccer
Super Mario 2

I'm just getting the hang of Soccer, pretty fun to just throw on and play casually. My son loves playing Ice Hockey, he always picks Canada and I pick USSR. Picking a team with four fat guys is the way to go.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I started Chrono Trigger on Friday to see the dick boss. I took a picture when I got there. Zeal just got destroyed. One thing I didn't realize when I was younger is what a dingus Magus is. Dude had a chance to save his family and kingdom from Lavos but instead did the whole self-fulfilling prophecy bullshit by starting it in the first place. What a chud.