Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So we're getting a new dog shit Samurai Shodown that's a complete insult to the franchise and a new Star Wars that takes another heaping crap on the chest of that series.

2019 sure is awesome.

ku2ksx8mt6sdvyok8fkc.png

Nice art design you cock suckers.

Not sure if it’s your ass or pussy that bleeds.

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
After seeing the trailer, can't say I'm excited for this, tbh. I'm really not into these new SW movies - just don't like the characters all that much.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
bulbousbeard is OK. I don't agree with him, but he's OK. Offering a fresh, Gaston-esque perspective before Gaston won noob of the year.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Also, "The Rise of Skywalker" is the saddest, most we-give-up title of all-time. Holding yourself hostage to the demands of the fans is a horrible precedent and has never resulted in anything good in the entire history of fiction. Well, I guess you could argue Sherlock Holmes. But other than that, no. And at least that was still the original creator.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I for one liked the fact that Disney were churning out the side stories in the Star Wars universe, even if I didnt think they were awesome.

I am just treading water as a fan until they bring the Old Republic era to the big screen. Here's hoping.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Teaser looks really great. But so did the teaser for Episode 1.

VII was meh. VIII was a fuckturd. Finn and Asiangirl were completely and utterly useless to the story (as was Finn in VII). Last good Star Wars movie was Rogue One. Last *really* good Star Wars movie was Empire. I'll watch this one when a 7.1 BD rip is on l337x.

They seriously need to just stop. Just end this story, and stop.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I had feels when Carrie Fischer showed up on screen.

I'm excited for this one. I found the plot was needless in VIII, but I enjoyed the movie as it was. I liked VII better, and the original trilogy can't be beaten.

The Star Wars community is, like any hardcore base, incredibly toxic to any growth or creative direction of any franchise. The side stories were fantastic, even Solo. I feel that no matter what, people are going to hate this movie solely because the original trilogy I'd the best so nyanyanya.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I haven't seen the trailer and I probably wont, I'll just see the movie. I could care less about the fan bullshit surrounding everything since Disney took over, I'll just watch them like any other movie. So many movies have become like the Marvel franchise and who cares anyway? something to do on the weekend.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I haven't seen the trailer and I probably wont, I'll just see the movie. I could care less about the fan bullshit surrounding everything since Disney took over, I'll just watch them like any other movie. So many movies have become like the Marvel franchise and who cares anyway? something to do on the weekend.
I mean, the trailer is actually kinda cool to be fair. But like I said, the trailer for the first prequel was 'good enough' to get me to buy a ticket to Wing Commander. And look how that turned out.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So we're getting a new dog shit Samurai Shodown that's a complete insult to the franchise and a new Star Wars that takes another heaping crap on the chest of that series.

2019 sure is awesome.

ku2ksx8mt6sdvyok8fkc.png

Nice art design you cock suckers.

I agree that it looks dogshit. Not interested in seeing them make Samurai Slodown. 3D sucks. It ages badly.

There’s no way kids will look at this new entry and think, “holy shit!” There’s no way that the current generation of gamers will feel the same magic I did with Sam Sho, as they will with this 3D bastard.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
The trailers are always awesome and boner inducing, the full movies on the other hand...

I’ve come to terms with the fact these movies are no longer for me. The original trilogy will always be here for when I need my Star Wars fix.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Star Wars episode 10: Just fuck off Skywalker

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I’ve come to terms with the fact these movies are no longer for me.

That’s exactly it. My son likes Star Wars, he also like McNuggets and can’t wipe his ass properly yet. That’s who this is made for.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The trailer was released today. What do you guys think of it?

Excited: no. Will I see it? Yes, probably, after a few years, the hype fog lifted, the neck-beard dust settled... being seen this way, films tend to reveal the truth about themselves. Ugh, gross. Actually, I'll still have to think about that. It's like giving any new J.K.Simmons film another chance, hoping his new post academy award career of non-stop work, this accepting of one job after the next, making up for lost time, will ultimately be fun. To watch. Ugh. I should stop doing that, too.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
The trailer was released today. What do you guys think of it?
They told me they didn't want my business, and I listened. Rogue One was the last one I saw, and it seemed like a fitting swan song for the franchise for me. There is zero chance Disney does anything that will match the Vader scene again.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
disney ruined star wars for me, something not even george lucas and his shitty prequels managed to do.

Marek

Banned
Han Solo was straight up the worst thing Ive ever seen

Needless to say, I will watch everything disney shits out on putlockers or something.

Its like bitching about politics when you dont vote. I intend to complain a lot, so I have to suffer through whatever.