Barr announces he wants to have an oranges investigation into Mueller probe

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Every AG since the beginning of the position has done what their appointing president has wanted and made legal cases for things that are illegal.

No need to be worried.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
It's not illegal bro.

He's fucking shifty, all his people have Russian connections and many contacted them during and after the election.

Then the guy fires the people investigating him

No wait I already posted a video explaining it in a couple seconds if you still don't get it there's not much hope for you

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
It's not illegal bro.

He's fucking shifty, all his people have Russian connections and many contacted them during and after the election.

Then the guy fires the people investigating him

No wait I already posted a video explaining it in a couple seconds if you still don't get it there's not much hope for you

What are you talking about?

I'm just saying that the AG is not a check and balance on the president. If you want accountability you'll have to look elsewhere. The AG is there at the pleasure of the president to make anything that the president wants happen and make the case that it is legal. That's all.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What are you talking about?

I'm just saying that the AG is not a check and balance on the president. If you want accountability you'll have to look elsewhere. The AG is there at the pleasure of the president to make anything that the president wants happen and make the case that it is legal. That's all.

historically this has been the case. Gonzales and Ashcroft were just attack dogs to fight marijuana and assisted death, Sessions thought he was going to fight marijuana, but was instead tasked to shut down the investigation, which he refused to do. Barr knew his objective before he went in and was selected because he publicly stated that the investigation is unmerited and Trump is innocent (without seeing any facts).

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
historically this has been the case. Gonzales and Ashcroft were just attack dogs to fight marijuana and assisted death, Sessions thought he was going to fight marijuana, but was instead tasked to shut down the investigation, which he refused to do. Barr knew his objective before he went in and was selected because he publicly stated that the investigation is unmerited and Trump is innocent (without seeing any facts).

True, but being against weed is a far cry than actively covering up a conspiracy.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That scene where John Kerry is being questioned on his BA of Political Science is ... what the fuck is going on the United States of America? is the western world going down? is the ship sinking? are we on fire?

Marek

Banned
That scene where John Kerry is being questioned on his BA of Political Science is ... what the fuck is going on the United States of America? is the western world going down? is the ship sinking? are we on fire?

What, you're just now noticing?

Thanks for the murdochs, Australia.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Rome is burning, the third dark age is coming.
Visigoths sac Rome, Trump is elected president.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member

It's nuts. It's like half the country just gave up on the idea of self-governance, voted for a bunch of stupid shit out of spite, and don't understand why the rest of us are angry about the resulting dysfunction.