ACA NeoGeo titles you are still waiting for?

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Considering that they have been pumping out the Neo titles on many platforms for a while now under the ACA banner. They seem to be bringing them out by general* order of release. What titles are all of you still waiting for to be released on the platform of your choice?

KOF 2003 just dropped on Xbox One
Waku Waku 7 FINALLY came out on the PS4 recently
And the Switch is getting a good selection as well

I am waiting for Samsho V Special to come out on the Xbox One. I have the full port on my Vita and PS4, but Xbox would be nice as well. It is coming up around that point in order of release.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Sup NexusX. I’ve supported all 107 of the ps4 aca neogeo releases so far and they are great, but I’d still like to see:

Breakers
Breakers Revenge
Double Dragon
Gowcaizer
Rage of the Dragons
Samurai Shodown V Special
SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos

The order of releases has been a little odd on ps4. For example, Baseball Stars 2 just now got released yet the aca kof2003 released a while ago.

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Matrimelee
Neo Mr. Do!
Neo Driftout

These are some of my all time Neo faves

I’d be happy to revisit these again on PS4 if and when they are rereleased

Last edited:

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
As @Ralfakick said, Neo Drif Out is the game I'm awaiting anxiously :eye:

kaironman

n00b
I do not understand why they have not released Super Sidekicks 3 for european PS4s... :(

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Not gonna happen but Super Dodge Ball.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Matrimelee
Neo Mr. Do!
Neo Driftout

These are some of my all time Neo faves

I’d be happy to revisit these again on PS4 if and when they are rereleased

Oh man, Neo Drift Out on the Switch would be great. I used to play that on my PSP all the time, it's great for portables.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Crossed Swords 2
Zintrick
SSRPG
Fun Fun Brothers
Last Odyssey

samdiep

n00b
I brought one of the ACA Metal Slug for the Xbox One and it was buggy as hell and keep on crashing. I not particularly looking forward to their titles. It has been months since I tried it though so maybe it has changed.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I'd like for them to level the playing field across the platforms. It seems to be that the path is PS4/One, then Switch, then Windows 10, and that's exactly the opposite of my preference. For example, Twinkle Star Sprites is still not available on the Windows Store. In all, only 72 of the 107 on PS4 are there.

I think the only incremental one not already mentioned would be Ironclad. That one is available on GOG and was on the Wii Shop Channel (RIP) but nowhere else to my knowledge.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
There is one more title I would love but it will never happen. SvC would be great to have available. Lol but I would think it would be a cold day in hell when Capcom signs off on that to be available.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I hope they at least finish bringing everything that has come out to all the platforms. SSV (non-special) just came to PC.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
ACA NEOGEO is coming to mobile (android, ios) it seems, first 3 titles just released, $3.99 each: Alpha Mission II, Samurai Shodown IV and Metal Slug 5.

source