I have a buddy getting a divorce and need some advice...

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Divorce is always messy in some way or another. As others have said it really depends on the local laws of where the divorce is being filed. Fun Fact: Wasabi was the witness at my divorce hearing.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I don't know why she was found in the marshland in a series of rubbish bags but I mean she was out of her mind so anythings possible detective.

I'm surprised more murderers don't leverage alligators.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Alligators like the kill, but they don't swallow (what she said). A python might be a better alternative

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Alligators like the kill, but they don't swallow (what she said). A python might be a better alternative

Ah, OK. I thought they gobbled everything down. Vultures maybe?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
there's still evidence with those types of animals.
need something with a stronger stomach. preferably mammalian.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
While the fish and alligators of the swamp do leave behind some evidence, if you can weigh down the body enough that it doesn't float to the surface the combination of wildlife and decomposition due to water will likely erase most of the evidence by the time anyone finds the remains (if they ever find it.)

So I hear.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
This same thing happened to my brother...he's a good man, she was openly cheating on him. He worked, she never did. In the end, she got custody of their daughter, fucked his retirement over taking half (after penalties), he paid her $800/mo in child support for years until their daughter was 18.

Did he deserve that? No freaking way.

He kept his cool, kept a level head, didn't give into her bullshit attempts at picking fights or putting him against her then boyfriend.

It's done now, he's moved on, remarried to a great gal and is much happier.

Damn she sounds like an awful human. I hope your brother has a good relationship with his daughter. His ex seems like the type to talk down about the father

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I don't know why she was found in the marshland in a series of rubbish bags but I mean she was out of her mind so anythings possible detective.

The fact her body parts are all covererd in what appears to be my jizz is just a gross misunderstanding.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
The fact her body parts are all covererd in what appears to be my jizz is just a gross misunderstanding.

Fuck I write some terrible shit when I'm drunk. (And also when I'm sober)

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Murder is easier than divorce.

Was gonna say "kill her, chop her up and pay alimony for a couple of months and then react all surprised when she never turns up again." You can then stop paying. Easier than lawyers and all that

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I think the title should be changed to "How should my buddy get out of having to divorce?"

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This same thing happened to my brother...he's a good man, she was openly cheating on him. He worked, she never did. In the end, she got custody of their daughter, fucked his retirement over taking half (after penalties), he paid her $800/mo in child support for years until their daughter was 18.

He kept his cool, kept a level head, didn't give into her bullshit attempts at picking fights or putting him against her then boyfriend.

Damn! :(

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

Your brother played it exactly right. Those years of playing it perfectly cool now pay off in a well above average chance to get away with it when he murders her. Definitely still have an alibi, though.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Long overdue for the devs to update with a new patch. Female guild would benefit as a whole if members weren't incentivized to exploit farming with current rules set - members would be encouraged to maximize resources by methods more in line with desired social meta. Until an update, it's hard to discourage as a viable play option.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Long overdue for the devs to update with a new patch. Female guild would benefit as a whole if members weren't incentivized to exploit farming with current rules set - members would be encouraged to maximize resources by methods more in line with desired social meta. Until an update, it's hard to discourage as a viable play option.

It’s those female guild micro transactions that get me.

“Can I have a gem stone, I need new boots, that whip would look great on me”

I guess I don’t mind the last one so much.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Get a lawyer. Does she have a job, and is the new boyfriend or whatever sketchy (beyond the fact he broke up a marriage)?