Rocked again by another passing...

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'm sorry to read that you've experienced another loss in your family so soon. And I hope that your comment, "I may be next" doesn't mean that you're suffering from some kind of ailment as well.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My condolences. Hang in there and reach out if you need to. We’re your family too.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
My deepest condolences to you and your family during this time. My prayers are with you.

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Sorry to hear that. As someone that has experienced the loss of a couple family members recently I realize your pain. Please realize how precious our very short time here is and try to enjoy the life that you have. We only get one time around and we need to appreciate that.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Thanks for all of your well wishes. Any time I start to lose faith, all I have to do is come here. We may bicker, moan, groan, fight, insult and wish a thousand deaths on each other but damn...when needed we pull ourselves together and show the love.

Once again a huge thank you to everyone in the Neo-Geo Forum :buttrock:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
You should go on a trip or a hike or a long walk.
Maybe a change of scenery and some soul searching might help.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I knew it would happen and readied myself for it but damn...still hurts me to the core and the sad part is that I may be next.

Dear Arcademan, my deepest condolences. It's exactly the way you wrote above, one is never ready enough. I also hope that all our feelings, all our grief, anger and sorrow won't just be for nothing. It makes sense now, it'll be part of that bigger picture we can't see yet.

Take care Arcademan, we do, too.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Condolences mate, all the best to yourself and your family. Take care.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Fuck cancer!
My sincere condolences, hope you are ok. Hope your run-ins with death have come to an end now.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I know I'm new-ish around here and I dont know you, but you have my condolences, Arcademan. Im very sorry for your loss.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Wow man I'm really sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need Solomon to talk to.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
You have my condolence arcademan :( Sorry for you're lost man cancer needs to go.Much,has medicine has advance that's one disease that still plagues mankind.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Wow, I’m sure that’s very difficult to go through.
My condolences.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Lame stuff. condolonces. pretty sure I spelled it wrong, sorry.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
That sucks! Sorry man. Fuck cancer!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Sorry to hear that. Feel free to share stories about him and keep his memory alive.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Thanks again for the condolences and well-wishes. My dad, sister, nephew and nieces will be at the mortuary making the arrangements this Tuesday. Notably absent from this will be yours truly because I will be stuck at work. Somebody's gotta hold down the damn fort.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I’m very sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, my own father lost his oldest brother and the brother was only in his 40s.