Mueller Report: So Where Are We Now?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Of course, but with people like smokehouse it's always this "But think of all the thing we might find if we looked?!" Chock full of mights, maybes, and what ifs.

It's the same as the "omg her emails" people. I have a friend who genuinely believes that the missing piece of the Uranium One puzzle is in her emails, just in the ones we still haven't seen. Not kidding.

If someone wants to talk about CF, I just want them to sit with me for 5 minutes and run an internet search on the engine of their choice, fuck, even darkweb, to bring up the documents.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The Barr contempt hearings are depressing.

Reps taking turns to lecture each other about the only reasonable and objective understanding of the situation.

Meanwhile White House asserts executive privilege over the full report and orders Don Mcgahn not to testify.

It's all meaningless as long as the dems are too cowardly to start the impeachment process.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The Barr contempt hearings are depressing.

Reps taking turns to lecture each other about the only reasonable and objective understanding of the situation.

Meanwhile White House asserts executive privilege over the full report and orders Don Mcgahn not to testify.

It's all meaningless as long as the dems are too cowardly to start the impeachment process.

What are the consequences of Dems beginning impeachment? Will it take Trump away from Twitter and fucking up my portfolio? Every time that orange fuckwit tweets it hurts me financially. Unless you're trying to short American companies, I can't imagine anyone else is doing better right now.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
What are the consequences of Dems beginning impeachment? Will it take Trump away from Twitter and fucking up my portfolio? Every time that orange fuckwit tweets it hurts me financially. Unless you're trying to short American companies, I can't imagine anyone else is doing better right now.

Nancy has no balls. Really it's a fact, shes a woman and lacks testicles. I worry they're buddies. He did contribute to her before and bites his tongue instead of giving her a lame nickname.

This is totally different than the Starr investigation. IIRC the republicans were searching for improprieties in real estate dealings. Unlike this case they found ZERO evidence and tried instead to impeach over the presidents lying about getting oral sex from an intern. In this case there's a question of are these things found actually illegal?

Today's update Mueller isn't testifying and Mcgahn is following White House advice to do the same.