Happy Birthday lithy

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
To a long standing member of the Neo-Geo community, I hope you have a fantastic day :buttrock:

bday03_zpswqkkjwzo.png

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Happy birthday, lithy--I hope you have a memorable one filled with fun times/things!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Happy birthday lithster, I will make a thread called, "Does the government have the right to limit the amount of tint I can put on my car windows?" in your honor

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Happy birthday lithster, I will make a thread called, "Does the government have the right to limit the amount of tint I can put on my car windows?" in your honor

Does the government have any rights?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Thanks all, I am drinking, but it is just a Monday, so not too heavily. My wife and the 4 year old made some good cupcakes from a box.

Does the government have any rights?

None not explicitly granted by the people!

Wait, did I tell you about that or is this just a lucky shot in the dark? I got a ticket for window tint last year. Took it to the magistrate pro se and got it dismissed.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wait, did I tell you about that or is this just a lucky shot in the dark? I got a ticket for window tint last year. Took it to the magistrate pro se and got it dismissed.

lmbo that's wild. No I was just walking home yesterday and saw a car with nearly-opaque windows (people can tint it up as much as they want here) and it made me think...of you :spock:

PS congrats on winning your court case

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I need to rip the tint off my back windshield. Shit's dark as fuck and you can't see out the back at night.

oh, and happy birthday lithy

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Happy Birthday from Köln, lithy! Not a day one congratulation, but just as heartfelt ;).