Hey From Germany

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
Hi, I’m Alex from Germany.
The first Time I saw a Neo Geo Game was in Italy in the early 90s. A machine with Ninja Combat, Bowling, Baseball Stars, Blues Journey, Magican Lord and Sengoku. In this Time I felt in Love with it. Sengoku1 ist still one of my favorite games. 2 or thee Jears later I started to deliver newspaper only for my first own Neo Geo. When the Neo Geo CD was released I made the biggest mistake and sold my AES with 12 Games to buy the CD....
2002 or 2003 I started with MVS. For me the Neo Geo is pure nostalgia and still my favorite Videogame Platform. I do not have a big collection, but there are still some games I want to add.
Greetings
Alex

Last edited:

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Welcome to the party, TK86079. Thanks for sharing your very first memory with the SNK Neo•Geo. That's such a sweet story. On the flipside, it sucks to hear about you selling off your home console and twelve -- count 'em: twelve! -- home carts. Thankfully, the actual arcade carts are cheaper-ish. I hope you find everything you're looking for and enjoy your time here with the rest of us. :)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Welcome to the best video game (shit talking) forum on the entire internet!

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Hey Alex, where you come from ? Germany is quite big. Lassens hören wo de her küsst ?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Gruß aus Frankfurt! Wir sehen uns in der Deutschen Sektion :glee:

yeah you do That.

I played metal slug 3 on a kiosk at Kmart, what system was it probably on? ps1?
maybe its because you are not creative enough?
welcome, explain your username maybe?

whats aof juden meen?