Metal Slug: Infinity Idle RPG

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Blah.

And it will probably be a micro transaction black hole.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
My bets are that it'll be picked up mostly by people who don't know what Metal Slug is.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I saw a trailer for this a couple weeks back. Didn't figure it warranted a thread.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Looks like more Pay 2 Win bullshit. Joy.

Also, why is the sound so tinny in that trailer? Sounds like a Neo-Geo hooked up to a forty year old portable AM radio.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
...and here I thought it couldn't get any worse than whoring out the Metal Slug license for a slot machine. The horror...the horror... :(

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
This just looks like an updated Metal Slug Attack with new sprites. The first game was OK but the last one was a confusing grindy mess that basically forces you to buy microtransactions to enjoy it. This crap can fuck off.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
This just looks like an updated Metal Slug Attack with new sprites. The first game was OK but the last one was a confusing grindy mess that basically forces you to buy microtransactions to enjoy it. This crap can fuck off.
You get used to it and Attack is actually pretty fun. You don't have to buy anything, really. Just join an active team and you'll get everything you need for free.

But this looks like a shitty flash game created by talentless hacks.