Too Many Games, June 21-23, 2019, Oaks, PA

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Since we're 3 months out at this point, I'm posting up. I can't host the after-party this year, so I nominate Majors' hotel room, which smells like booze anyway. All Phatal Philly crew required to rep colors on Saturday.

Roll Call.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Can't wait to watch the stream.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I will be there, although Friday is going to be difficult. I will try to get that day off so I can drive down but, it's looking more likely that I will only be able to attend Sat-Sun.

Jon

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It’s my son’s birthday weekend, so I’m a long shot maybe.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I really want to go this year since I've never been but I would need to see if my stepson can watch my dogs as my wife will be in California for work during that time.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
This will be a bad weekend for me as I'll be working those days, I don't think I'll be able to make it right now.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
It’s my son’s birthday weekend, so I’m a long shot maybe.

I know you're a busy family man, but I hope those awesome cabs and that sweet PS2 copy of Sega Rally get taken for a spin once in a while! ;)

Last edited:

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Since we're 3 months out at this point, I'm posting up. I can't host the after-party this year, so I nominate Majors' hotel room, which smells like booze anyway.
Pretty much! Tho, the show closes @ 10p, so I'll be hella in party mode already by then but we can mossy over to my hotel for continued imbibing. Doubt there will be much gaming going on there unless someone brings a console.

Astrodan88 will be with me with us again, maybe we can hit some mexican after the dealer room closes.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I know you're a busy family man, but I hope those awesome cabs and that sweet PS2 copy of Sega Rally get taken for a spin once in a while! ;)

We play on the regular. ^_^
ac24a6995b72dc2c7caa4a780c0ee7af.jpg

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
98F4DE86-28D3-40DC-8A2B-250EBBB43A9A.png

Will Chris-Chan be allowed back in to resume playing kiss chase?

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I really want to go this year since I've never been but I would need to see if my stepson can watch my dogs as my wife will be in California for work during that time.

I'm planning to be there this year, let me know if you need a ride and/or room.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I haven't been in a couple years, so I'm thinking about hitting it on Sunday at least.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
If any of you have shmup or beat em up PCBs you're trying to trade away, let me know. I'll have some mostly console stuff with me that I'm looking to offload.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
If any of you have shmup or beat em up PCBs you're trying to trade away, let me know. I'll have some mostly console stuff with me that I'm looking to offload.

You got PM.

Jon

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I was asked to bring some consoles this year due to another vendor dropping out or not working out an agreement with Paul. I'll have 8 consoles this year: MSX, MSX2, PCE Core, PCE Shuttle, PCE Duo, PCE Duo RX, SCV and Mark III. Which means I'll be camped out behind the tables with my cooler getting wasted. Another member is bringing a Saturn and I'll have mine as back up with the ODE with mostly shooters load on it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I was asked to bring some consoles this year due to another vendor dropping out or not working out an agreement with Paul. I'll have 8 consoles this year: MSX, MSX2, PCE Core, PCE Shuttle, PCE Duo, PCE Duo RX, SCV and Mark III. Which means I'll be camped out behind the tables with my cooler getting wasted. Another member is bringing a Saturn and I'll have mine as back up with the ODE with mostly shooters load on it.

Are you bringing cabs also?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I can’t make it this year; however, if you have a 2930, 2931, or 2934 chassis you can part with-please bring it with you.

I’ve got PayPal ready, and I’m sure someone local to me that’s attending can hold it for me. ;^)

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
One week bump. Roll call.

daskrabs
Gusmoney
Jon
white castle (presumably)
majors
herb
Phoenix Down
Coleridge
retrotechrewind
16-bit

Stefan? Indierocklocks? Who else?

Last edited:

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm told that some of the MAGFest museum will be bringing 20 some odd 8/16-bit computers to the show. Dunno the line-up, but they do have some neat stuff like the 3DO M2. Least case, I can hang out with them until my neo peps show up.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
One week bump. Roll call.

daskrabs
Gusmoney
Jon
white castle (presumably)
majors
herb
Phoenix Down
jeffkun34