-The Official Vegan Thread-

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Regardless of whether you think veganism is either going too far, or not going far enough; here’s a couple who without question are going way too far.

Warning, this video will most likely really piss you off. I haven’t been able to sit through the entire thing.

"Why our baby will grow up as a retarded dwarf"

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Regardless of whether you think veganism is either going too far, or not going far enough; here’s a couple who without question are going way too far.

Warning, this video will most likely really piss you off. I haven’t been able to sit through the entire thing.

Fucking idiots. Can't even begin to comment on these hipster fucks. She didn't even have the baby in the vid, let's see how they deal with sleepless nights and everything that comes with taking care of a small baby.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hipster? Nah, this is some hardcore hippie shit.
Also her forehead is enormous, she reminds me of Klaus Kinski.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Fucking idiots. Can't even begin to comment on these hipster fucks. She didn't even have the baby in the vid, let's see how they deal with sleepless nights and everything that comes with taking care of a small baby.
Fuck that, let's hope child services takes the baby before they can do too much harm to it, and before it can develop any lasting memories.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
that baby gonna die.
There are multiple Vegan parents in jail right now for fucking up their babies.

That kid doesnt need meat, but fruit isn't going to work either.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Vegans feeding their cats a vegan diet is fucking horrible. That retreat I mentioned earlier had dogs being fed a vegan diet. If I could break in, I'd feed all those mother fuckers some high grade beef jerky.

Oh god, I met people like this. Fuck that. I made it to the 7 min mark, at least she talked about supporting her kid if he gets smart and decides to eat a hamburger every now and then.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
My brother-in-law just shared this on Facebook, and, thinking of this thread, I figured y'all might get a kick out of it:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Vegans feeding their cats a vegan diet is fucking horrible. That retreat I mentioned earlier had dogs being fed a vegan diet.

Just narc said 'retreat' to animal protection services, the dogs are bound to be malnourished.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Just narc said 'retreat' to animal protection services, the dogs are bound to be malnourished.

Not defending them, but dogs don't *need* meat. Cats are obligate carnivores and will 100% die if they don't have a meat-based diet.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I like pastes like Guac and hummus. I don't see how people can live w/o dairy though. My g/f can't eat dairy, so she has to eat alternatives like almond and soy milk, which are more expensive and not as bad as you think.

I think I could be a vegitarian, but not vegan. I can't eat huge burgers or steaks anymore, but I can eat fish and chicken, small burgers, and deli roast beef.

NO MEAT NO MAN