Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice by From Software 03/22/19 - Pump Level 15/10

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Eurogamer has a disturbingly/entertainingly informative article up about that annoying teleport grapple that the Headless do where they reach right up Wolf's ass.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
productive weekend! after seven spears finally went down nobody was too much trouble ?? kinda? until gunteatchuro first form only...wasnt patient enough am not! he has three forms right? should probably get another prayer bead think I have 3 is lady butt or soulbuttdigger easier?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
productive weekend! after seven spears finally went down nobody was too much trouble ?? kinda? until gunteatchuro first form only...wasnt patient enough am not! he has three forms right? should probably get another prayer bead think I have 3 is lady butt or soulbuttdigger easier?

Lady Butterfly drops a memory instead of a prayer bead (definitely helpful for fighting Gen), and the Headless don't drop either, so neither is the way to go for a prayer bead. LB is generally pretty easy if you keep step dodging, though, and especially if you have Snap Seeds. I'd suggest beating her before Genichiro. Juyou the Drunkard is right before her and he drops a PB, and he's easy to kill with the NPC's help.

Headless are a pain the ass indefinitely until you get the Phoenix Lilac Umbrella. They're still harder than the Schichimen Warriors, even with the Umbrella since their grapple can be hard to avoid, but at least you probably won't die of terror if you wait until you have the Lilac Umbrella to fight them.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
no prayer b for me then? Unless I can get the gun fort key now b4 guntchoro?/? Then its 2nd snake eyes._.Wonder what big snake will do since I skipped palanquin stab?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
no prayer b for me then? Unless I can get the gun fort key now b4 guntchoro?/? Then its 2nd snake eyes._.Wonder what big snake will do since I skipped palanquin stab?

IIRC you can play through most of Senpou Temple before you beat Genichiro, you just won't have the bell for the end teleport. You could go ahead and beat the Armored Warrior and the Long Armed Centipede Sen-Un to get two more Prayer Beads. Both are pretty easy, and then you can activate the Idol at the end and teleport right to the end (right before the Folding Screen Monkeys) after you beat Gen.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Stuck on Sword Saint, massive cheapness. I've come close but can't seem to seal the deal.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Stuck on Sword Saint, massive cheapness. I've come close but can't seem to seal the deal.

Try the Umbrella with Projected Force. You'll want to have the Ceremonial Tanto for the extra Spirit Emblems (dropped by one of the Schichimen Warriors). I tried a bunch of strategies on him and when I finally settled on the Umbrella I found that to be by far the easiest way. Good vid of how to do it (his methods for the first two phases are very safe but also very slow, you can speed those two up a lot without much risk):

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
edit: double post, my bad.

Last edited: