Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice by From Software 03/22/19 - Pump Level 15/10

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
So Sekiro releases on PC, PS4, and I assume Xbox One on 3/22/19.

We will use this thread for all discussion related to the game.

Currently looking like a cross between Feudal Japan Dark Souls, and Metal Gear.

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Got mine reserved for XBone. Prob shoulda gotten the ps4 version but whatever.

Definitely can't wait.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Hyped. Looks like Ninja Gaiden meets Bloodborne. Not sure which version I'll get but one of the only games I've been excited for in a couple years.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Been looking forward to this one for a while now!!

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Looks awesome. The Souls games didnt quite sink their teeth into me, but this just might.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I can't wait for this one. Most anticipated game this year, and probably haven't been this hype for a game release since bloodborne. I've been avoiding all the footage, so I can go in fresh. Took at few days off of work to really spend some quality time with it as well. 3/22 can't come soon enough

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Looks awesome. The Souls games didnt quite sink their teeth into me, but this just might.
Not a huge fan of souls. But bloodborne? Ffffuuuuuck. Love that game.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
XB1 version fully paid off, ready for Friday. I just finished Bloodborne last week, so good timing.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Gonna pick mine up tonite. Sucks I have to work tomorrow so I prob won't be able to take a big bite until tomorrow eve.

Marek

Banned
Good thing it looks like fucking mordor outside and i have no work tonight :buttrock:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Ugh... At work right now. Gonna play all weekend though on PC.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
This looks rad, waiting to hear more impressions. Those that have played it all love it.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Kinda off topic. Still debating whether to get on ps4 or pc. Im gonna sell my ps4 soon and get the 4k one at some point. Does anyone know if my psn subscription expires if my save data will stay uploaded? I kinda want to beat sekiro on ps4, then sell the console. Would love to archive my dark souls game data as well.

If if does stay archived, anyone know how long?

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Kinda off topic. Still debating whether to get on ps4 or pc. Im gonna sell my ps4 soon and get the 4k one at some point. Does anyone know if my psn subscription expires if my save data will stay uploaded? I kinda want to beat sekiro on ps4, then sell the console. Would love to archive my dark souls game data as well.

If if does stay archived, anyone know how long?

I believe the save data stay archived indefinitely.

Or, just to be safe, you can stick a thumb drive and make a copy of your save data.

Marek

Banned
So i finally killed the horse riding boss on your way to the castle.

So far i really like the game. The difficulty in the beginning is fucking ruthless, but gets somewhat easier as you learn.

You level skills, rather than have standard "ding level 2". But you lose xp and money when you die. Its fucking savage. You'll invariably have to grind some easy enemies to safely get a new skill or perk.

I like the game. Its hard though. No joke.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
So i finally killed the horse riding boss on your way to the castle.

So far i really like the game. The difficulty in the beginning is fucking ruthless, but gets somewhat easier as you learn.

You level skills, rather than have standard "ding level 2". But you lose xp and money when you die. Its fucking savage. You'll invariably have to grind some easy enemies to safely get a new skill or perk.

I like the game. Its hard though. No joke.

Sweet! I hope this game kicks my ass.

Just picked up a xbox one controller and downloaded for Steam. Never realized how tall the xbox one controller analogs are. Still seems like a decent controller though.

Guess I'm off to the game.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
That first boss chopped my arm off tho?! Now I am disadvantage... Liked the stealth sense meter in Tenchu, as a Ninja you Should have that ability.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
That first boss chopped my arm off tho?!

Got there and was like WTF THIS IS THE FIRST BOSS WTF BRO.

Then I realized it was basically Samus fighting Ridley for the first time in Super Metroid. Well played, From... well played.

Marek

Banned
When you get to the merchant after the horse boss make sure to bank your coins in the form of coin purses so that you dont lose all your shit when you die.

Also the thing that gives you health when you deathblow is worth the 5 skill point grind. Just farm some dudes near a shrine.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Just started really..super classy how they tell you to dodge unlockable attacks right before that guy you have to aggro to beat ...may be not if you are a god and have extra thumbs.wtf?! Did enjoy 'choking' that chicken right near him tho kwee kwee.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Just started really..super classy how they tell you to dodge unlockable attacks right before that guy you have to aggro to beat ...may be not if you are a god and have extra thumbs.wtf?! Did enjoy 'choking' that chicken right near him tho kwee kwee.

You need to acquire the bionic penis 1st and stab him with it. Grind till you get it.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
You need to acquire the bionic penis 1st and stab him with it. Grind till you get it.
General nobody is already dead...wut happens when you stab the chicken with it do you get to ride it for fast travel?

I really do feel like they lied right there tho...like it will work if you just try these dodges. When aggro works way better.

Last edited: