10 Year Member
Family came over for my dad's birthday so I got some gaming in

CPS2
Super Street Fighter II Turbo

MVS
Windjammers
Neo Turf Masters

PS3
3D Dot Game Heroes - fantastic game and soundtrack, about to try the Desert Temple

PS1
Legend of Dragoon - Disc 3, I'm in Deningard after Meru gets kicked out of her Forest Winglie home. This is the only game I can't drink while playing, since the action windows during combat are so narrow that I start to miss them constantly.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Switch
Sega Ages Phantasy Star - beat it in a bit under 11 hours

PS2
EspGaluda - I could consistently get to the final boss but now I’m dying on the first and second stages. Time to put this aside for a while I think.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Devil May Cry 5 - On Dante must die most

Splatoon 2 - Just got done doing a splatfest.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
GBA:
Fire Emblem:Sacred Stones. Beat the game last week and went back to where the chapters split and did the ones I didn't get to play the first play through this week. Now I'm completely done with this one

Just started a bunch of new stuff today including Zelda Breath of the Wild

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
PS3:

-Some casual play of Chaos Code
-Persona 5 - Central factory part of Okumura's Palace

Sega CD:

-Panic

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Xbox One S

The Witcher 3 - Haven't really sunk my teeth into it yet. Just got on my horse after the fighting tutorial. Liking it so far.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS4:
Mobile suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 - just earning more Gundams and logging in daily to play a few rounds.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I started playing Earthbound. I think I may have played it a little bit previously, but ideally I'd like to try to beat it. Would y'all say this game is easy, hard?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS
- Crush 3D
Finally beat the main story mode. Wow, that last 40th level was fucking nasty; it took me hours and several tries to figure it out--very frustrating! It was a relatively small enviroment, but pivoting floors/walls and five different buttons that controlled various combinations of them, coupled with them behaving differently in 2D/3D (you can stand/walk on them fine in 2D, but they're paper thin in 3D, although they still work as barriers), made for a serious headache. I beat all 40 levels perfectly, but, even so, my save file is still only at 81%, because I've only completed 6 of the 40 trophy bonus stages, but, as I said last week, I don't think I'm going to bother with finishing those, as they're all annoying speed runs. Overall, it's a good game if you like spatial platforming puzzles--I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not, but, I'm glad that I bought it.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
1,449 badges. I'm slow, so I finally figured out that I'm not allowed to use the Mega Man or Yokai Watch badges I've obtained in Swapdoodle, because Nintendo doesn't own them, which is pretty lame. What's the fun of collecting robot masters if I can't even send them to anybody? How can I adequately convey how cold Michigan winters are to someone in California without the visual assistance of an Ice Man sprite? Sure, I could just draw Ice Man, but that's not the point!
- Pokemon Picross
42 Pokemon caught. Still saving up the $110 I need to unlock the next area (I've got $89 right now). I've caught everything (except for two mega-evolved Pokemon, but it costs $500 to unlock just one of those stages, fuck that), so, I can't really do anything, except earn more cash in the daily training, until then.
- Pokemon Rumble World
71st rank with 639 Pokemon caught (got lucky and a visiting Mii had an area that I don't currently have balloon access to yet, so, I snagged another 3 Pokemon, including Jirachi, just one short of making 72nd rank). I've got $151 as of this morning, so I only need 9 more Pokediamonds to buy that $160 balloon I want, which, unless I have a string of bad luck, should happen in the next 3-4 days.
- Pokemon Shuffle
21st rank, 328 stages cleared, 590 Pokemon caught (catching up to Rumble World!)
- Swapdoodle

Gameboy
- Mario's Picross
44/64 of Yoshi’s easy Picross puzzles finished, 10/64 of the Kinoko (mushroom) Picross puzzles completed.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I started playing Earthbound. I think I may have played it a little bit previously, but ideally I'd like to try to beat it. Would y'all say this game is easy, hard?
It's not terribly difficult but the solutions to progress can be a bit obtuse for the sake of weirdness. There's no shame in using a guide, as the game came with one back in the day.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Switch
Tetris 99
Windjammers

PS4
Money Idol Exchanger
Wonder Boy Returns

Last edited:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
PC/Steam
Nioh
Nights Into Dreams: It was on sale for $1.19 this weekend, so why not buy it for a third platform? Seeing as how my Saturn is broken and I never use my 360 anymore.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

It's not terribly difficult but the solutions to progress can be a bit obtuse for the sake of weirdness. There's no shame in using a guide, as the game came with one back in the day.

I can't remember if I used a guide or not but ggall is right, there may be some times where looking up a solution will help for sure. Especially if you stop playing and when you play again you have no idea what you were doing, lol.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Switch
Super Mario Party

3DS
Dragon Quest VIII