Our owners!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us, from birth to death, are our owners!

Our owners!

They have us.

They control us!

They are our masters!

Wake up!

They're all about you!

All around you!

Our impulses are being redirected.

We are living in an artificially induced state of consciousness that resembles sleep.

The poor and the underclass are growing.

Racial justice and human rights are nonexistent.

They have created a repressive society, and we are their unwitting accomplices.

Their intention to rule rests with the annihilation of consciousness.

We have been lulled into a trance.

They have made us indifferent to ourselves, to others.

We are focused only on our own gain.

They are dismantling the sleeping middle class.

More and more people are becoming poor.

We are their cattle.

We are being bred for slavery.

We could be pets, we could be food, but all we really are is livestock.

Look around at the environment we live in.

Carbon dioxide, fluorocarbons, and methane have increased since 1958.

Earth is being acclimatized.

They are turning our atmosphere into their atmosphere.

Please understand.

They are safe as long as they are not discovered.

That is their primary method of survival.

Keep us asleep, keep us selfish, keep us sedated.

hal-hefner-bernie-hal-hefne-they-live-consume-2.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
If you don’t think that there are societal forces that are trying to control you and are feeding you indoctrination then you are owned.

There are societal forces that try to control and indoctrinate me along with everyone else but I will never openly say they own me.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There are societal forces that try to control and indoctrinate me along with everyone else but I will never openly say they own me.

That’s the first step to reclaiming yourself. When you admit that your knowledge is filtered through content overseers to provide you with the opinions that you are allowed, and the issues that you feel passionate about are merely acceptable issues such as gender, race, religion... the meaningless stuff, then you’re ready to be free, I guess.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Aaron, I was legit worried that the police had arrested you for my prank. I don’t want you to be treated like an Uyghur dude. Forget this thread.

lmbo I'm out of Xinjiang and the police in the rest of the country dgaf about anything. I even went to Tiananmen last year on June 4 wearing a Communist souvenir shirt. Police were called and they all took pictures of my passport but I told them I just came here for a stroll and they let me go

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
lmbo I'm out of Xinjiang and the police in the rest of the country dgaf about anything. I even went to Tiananmen last year on June 4 wearing a Communist souvenir shirt. Police were called and they all took pictures of my passport but I told them I just came here for a stroll and they let me go

Glad you got out of there Sage, the place sounds like a real mess for those interned and journalists alike. Be safe mate...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

So people saw a white guy in Tiannamen and call the police.

Good party supporters.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It was some faggot security guard who saw my hammer and sickle shirt. The police said I couldn't wear the shirt and then they gave me a shirt to wear. I saw other foreigners there but I was the only one surrounded by six cops.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
It was some faggot security guard who saw my hammer and sickle shirt. The police said I couldn't wear the shirt and then they gave me a shirt to wear. I saw other foreigners there but I was the only one surrounded by six cops.

It sounds like you found an exploit here. Just go back every day wearing an inappropriate shirt, and you'll have a whole wardrobe in no time.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I think a lot of people don't understand or recognize the systems of control because the modern (postmodern??) systems of control are built upon involvement, democratization, and expression. "How can something be insidious when my own voice is being heard?"

marry and reproduce

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think a lot of people don't understand or recognize the systems of control because the modern (postmodern??) systems of control are built upon involvement, democratization, and expression. "How can something be insidious when my own voice is being heard?"

marry and reproduce

Exactly, and this was part of my argument in the future and AOC thread. We are given “choices”, but when you try to test the system and it’s “choices” the system fights you harder. Bartleby told his boss “I would rather not” and was put into a prison. In Bandersnatch, if you don’t choose, you hit a wall and the system forces shitty choices on you. Identifying as queer or straight is like identifying as pro-Easter Bunny, or believes in ghosts. These methods of metaphysical self identity are illusions. All that matters is do you produce for the established system in some way, either generating tax revenue, opiating the eloi, or otherwise grease the gears for this massive machine to roll forward.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...age-change-new-york/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

n October 23, in a federal court in New York, opening arguments will be heard in one of the most important corporate malfeasance cases of the modern era, rivaled only by the tobacco litigations of the 1990s. The state of New York is suing ExxonMobil on charges that the energy goliath consistently misled its investors about what it knew concerning the climate crisis—essentially lying to them about what it might eventually cost the company in eventual climate-related financial risks, because the company knew better than practically anyone else what those risks were. From Inside Climate News:

Exxon engaged in "a longstanding fraudulent scheme" to deceive investors by providing false and misleading assurances that it was effectively managing the economic risks posed by increasingly stringent policies and regulations it anticipated being adopted to address climate change, the lawsuit states. "Instead of managing those risks in the manner it represented to investors, Exxon employed internal practices that were inconsistent with its representations, were undisclosed to investors, and exposed the company to greater risk from climate change regulation than investors were led to believe," the lawsuit said.

The case is historic, especially in light of the revelations that Exxon and other energy companies knew as long ago as 30 years that carbon emissions were becoming perilous to the planet. It is possible that, if the case proceeds to trial, the energy companies may find themselves in the same spot where Brown & Williamson was on the subject of whether nicotine was addictive. From The Guardian:

Later that decade, in 1988, an internal report by Shell projected similar effects but also found that CO2 could double even earlier, by 2030. Privately, these companies did not dispute the links between their products, global warming, and ecological calamity. On the contrary, their research confirmed the connections. Shell’s assessment foresaw a one-meter sea-level rise, and noted that warming could also fuel disintegration of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet, resulting in a worldwide rise in sea level of “five to six meters.” That would be enough to inundate entire low-lying countries.

Shell’s analysts also warned of the “disappearance of specific ecosystems or habitat destruction,” predicted an increase in “runoff, destructive floods, and inundation of low-lying farmland,” and said that “new sources of freshwater would be required” to compensate for changes in precipitation. Global changes in air temperature would also “drastically change the way people live and work.” All told, Shell concluded, “the changes may be the greatest in recorded history.”

Talk about your hoaxes.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
"All creatures will die and all the things will be broken." - ExxonMobil