Super Bowl Super Browns! Hell yeah!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Baker won't finish the year healthy.

I honestly don't know who else could win that division though, I expect all four teams to be lucky to finish above 8-8.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
It’s amazing how Browns got Beckham Jr. Been way too long since Browns were the best of three major sports teams in Cleveland. Especially now with the Tribe's championship window pretty much closed.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
OBJ is a rare talent, but I'm wondering if the Browns just got fleeced. Antonio Brown just put on a clinic for how a diva WR can shit on his own team, ruin his trade value, and then benefit from it. Not only do the Giants dodge that bullet, they get 2 first rounders out of it.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
OBJ is a rare talent, but I'm wondering if the Browns just got fleeced. Antonio Brown just put on a clinic for how a diva WR can shit on his own team, ruin his trade value, and then benefit from it. Not only do the Giants dodge that bullet, they get 2 first rounders out of it.

Are you referring to Jabrill Peppers? I thought Cleveland traded a first, a third and Peppers for OBJ.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
OBJ’s agent wasn’t involved in the trade so it could go south, but if I’m OBJ, I go to Cleveland to play with Mayfield and Chubb, because they’re going to win games. The Giants are obviously in rebuild mode. They’ll tank 2019 and have an amazing selection of first round picks moving forward. This is basically the Dallas Cowboys method from 1989 that led to their 1990s dynasty.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
OBJ’s agent wasn’t involved in the trade so it could go south, but if I’m OBJ, I go to Cleveland to play with Mayfield and Chubb, because they’re going to win games. The Giants are obviously in rebuild mode. They’ll tank 2019 and have an amazing selection of first round picks moving forward. This is basically the Dallas Cowboys method from 1989 that led to their 1990s dynasty.
I also believe Beckham Jr. will be thrilled to be with his old LSU teammate Jarvis Landry.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
They're the Browns.

They're gonna Browns it up. It's gonna be Cleveland Browns as fuck. Best just to accept it now and save yourself the heartache.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I love this trade. obj is either hurt or causing shit with the team. Thrilled to be rid of him. Got a solid safety to replace Collins. Another couple draft pics and cap space to boot. This is good for the Giants.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Definitely have to wait and see how the upcoming season plays out, but this past season is one of the better ones we had in a while. It’s amazing how much better the team got when the Haslams let John Dorsey work and be able to have the ultimate say when it comes to football operations.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would have kept OBJ, as a trio of OBJ, Barkley, and say, Haskins, would be very efficient. Basically, they’re tanking for Tua or Hebert, which tells me how little they value Lock and Haskins.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Manning is toasted so he can't throw to OBJ anyway. Giants did well to get those picks.

Browns are trending up but it is too early to tell if they can win games with those pieces. At least they are more fun to talk about than Hue Jackson.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If manning can manage to stay on the roster for the entire season, he will [temporarily] have the highest career earnings of all time.

Thinkaboutit

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If manning can manage to stay on the roster for the entire season, he will [temporarily] have the highest career earnings of all time.

Thinkaboutit

The manning family already has enough Pyrrhic victories.