Shenmue 3 finally starting to look amazing

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
To me at least. The look of it is organic and I for one love the styled faces. Something classic and authentically Japanese about them. It's looking like it will be a well justified third outing for the series. Good times
]

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I swear to God if I dont get to snap Lan Di's neck at the end of this game I'm gonna lose it.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
Game looks bad. Character models and animations look like shit. I don't think the gameplay is going to hold up either. Shenmue 1/2 had horrible pacing and gameplay, was overrated by many fans, and this game doesn't look any better. Ewwww....gross...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Game looks bad. Character models and animations look like shit. I don't think the gameplay is going to hold up either. Shenmue 1/2 had horrible pacing and gameplay, was overrated by many fans, and this game doesn't look any better. Ewwww....gross...

While I don't agree with what you say I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
He's still salty cause he can't play Bayonetta 2 on his PC. He's just a troll.

I already did, and DMC5 smokes it. No desire to revisit bayonetta 2 *illegally* for free. Get some new material son.
:lol:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I think it looks good but ... I'm sort of missing the D grade dubbing.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Still looking forward to this coming out. I ended up backing it when they first announced it, but still have yet to actually play 2. I have it for the Dreamcast (EU release), but might just buy the combo for the PS4.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Still looking forward to this coming out. I ended up backing it when they first announced it, but still have yet to actually play 2. I have it for the Dreamcast (EU release), but might just buy the combo for the PS4.
I thought about he PS4 combo, since I already have the DC version for 1 and Xbox version for 2. Is it worth both games on one disc and trophies?

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
I thought about he PS4 combo, since I already have the DC version for 1 and Xbox version for 2. Is it worth both games on one disc and trophies?

My choice is to reburn a boot disc for my DC to play it on there or buy the combo pack. I'll probably be more likely to go ahead and get it on the PS4 just to have it. Not sure it would be worth it if you have an easy way to play both, honestly. (I have no xbox systems and don't plan to. lol)

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

I’d say yes for 16.9 and HD support making Shenmue look great on modern TVs. Personally I don’t care about the trophies.