Pokemon Sword and Shield is so ultimate amazing !!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Pokemon Stick and Helmet is officially confirmed most successful Pokemon and most profitable Pokemon

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I think the starters look really uninspired.

That's what's really turned me off of the series. I loved the original 151 designs. The Silver / Gold additions seemed OK. The rest seemed churned out. The other thing that drives me nuts about the series is how the entire in-game world is obsessed with Pokemon. It's absurd and it would be a much better story if it were set in an everyday world but you are part of some sort of subculture / hobby. Instead it's like "Oh, hello. Welcome to the bridal shop. We do Pokemon weddings! Aren't they cute?!" Barf.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Although I've been waiting for something like this my entire life, the last time I bought a Pokemon game was X and I gave up about 4 badges in.
The fucking games are too easy for one and two if you're not madly obsessed like Saner or a 10 year old child the whole pokemon world alienates you.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
hqdefault.jpg

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
What are these Pokemon everybody keeps talking about.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
What are these Pokemon everybody keeps talking about.

Even tho I'm a fan of Nintendo and their handhelds, I've never played a poke'mon game. Ever. I just never liked the series.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
It's probably going to be a day one purchase for me simply because I enjoy Pokemon games as individual little RPGs. I don't try to get all 9 million Pokemon or shiny variants or play competitively, I just like to veg out and play an easy going RPG. My brother and I tend to get corresponding versions so we can battle each other and talk smack.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
Ah so ultra epic legendary inspiring!

https://twitter.com/elsielovelock/status/1100789922112462848?s=21

It's probably going to be a day one purchase for me simply because I enjoy Pokemon games as individual little RPGs. I don't try to get all 9 million Pokemon or shiny variants or play competitively, I just like to veg out and play an easy going RPG. My brother and I tend to get corresponding versions so we can battle each other and talk smack.

Pokemon devs sure are smart to make PVP a component in the series! more RPGs should include PVP (Front Mission 2 really is ahead of its time. probably the only console RPG to do PVP that also rewards progression beyond the PVE aspects.... the only console RPG that does Versus mode/PVP right,
until the upcoming Pokemon Sword and Shield, that is. )

Last edited:

Godfather

n00b
Its a pokemans game so ill have to scoop it up! I think i'll be starting with the trix rabbit.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
According to saner, every new game is the greatest game EVAR.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
System seller for sure. People that are not into Nintendo will be forced to buy it because it's so great. It will cause cities to open up offices to help with withdrawal symptoms once a court orders you to seek help in order to regain custody of your children.

300 years from now, the release of this game will be recognized as the exact moment mankind left the Earth in a state of perpetual neglect. Nintendo will dominate all aspects of life from commerce to politics to space exploration.
It will eventually lead to an irreversible doomsday scenario where 3rd world countries will become areas of escape from powerful AI led Super Switch console drones that latch onto their users minds and put them in a poke-man Nintendo land ass rape simulation.

Last edited: