Wait, that "S" looks familiar

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
is the screenshot using some MAME filter correct? it would be interesting to see how the real thing looks on a CRT...probably rounder edges?

Yes, this was a screenshot from a video. I would totally upload a picture of my board running on a crt...but it would look like it's from the 1940's so, idk how much of a help it would be.

On a separate note....

I am absolutely saddened by some of the ungrateful "edge lords" throwing around vitriol in this thread. Profanity. Making assumptions about the non-neurotypical. Yoga jokes. This is how (some of) you say thank you?

I know my role here isn't an easy one. Information that isn't congruent with the familiar ways of perception is almost always met with resistance.
I am the light bringer so this comes as no surprise.

Just like my hero, I'll turn the other cheek at those who do not know better.

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
But did the games on the Changer have home game features, like AES games had (adjustable difficulty setting, limited credits, etc)?

AFAIK, no; the CPS Changer was sold to run CPS1 games and not some sort of "CPS Changer Version" of games, with the exception of SF Zero. It was literally a supergun shaped to fit the CPS1.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Good eye my man. Honestly it was probably just one of the Capcom artists having fun to see if anyone would ever notice.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Ha, this is exactly what makes ASID an elite player "Attention to all the details".;)