Metal Slug 4 - JAP - Neo Geo AES

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
A risk I need to take. Does the item on the pictures look legit to you?
You don't "need" to take any risk, but that's your choice.

Nowadays the art and manuals can be easily created to look professional, so that's not a valid be-all-end-all conclusion. If you have the listing, and we know who the seller is, it would be easier to assist based on history.

Again, board pics make or break it. You will never know if something is legitimate unless you have that.

trolzy

n00b
Hmm, the listing is from a local seller in austria on an austrian second hand marketplace (site is in german only). No history or anything there.

I know his ebay nickname, he sold a copy of Metal Slug 5 AES US recently, the buyer gave him a good review. Otherwise he sold a couple of non neo geo related items years ago, nothing special.
I might know the buyer of Metal Slug 5, gonna try to get in touch with him.

At the end of the day, it´s still going to be a gamble.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Hmm, the listing is from a local seller in austria on an austrian second hand marketplace (site is in german only). No history or anything there.

I know his ebay nickname, he sold a copy of Metal Slug 5 AES US recently, the buyer gave him a good review. Otherwise he sold a couple of non neo geo related items years ago, nothing special.
I might know the buyer of Metal Slug 5, gonna try to get in touch with him.

At the end of the day, it´s still going to be a gamble.

Just get pictures of the board, or else you will be buying blind.