Behold the NeoGeo Mini Big...

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
That’s cute, it even has a hole to slap the sex toy of your choice into. SNK truly knows their market.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Why cant they just take the fucking mini and make a arcade1up style mini candy cab? Something that people would actually want.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
How many people on this site will buy that stupid shit?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I don't think I even understand what this is, some kind of pillow?

Japanese people sleep sat at desks with their arms warmed?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This will be the butt of jokes here, but honestly it's just harmless, pointless swag. The Neo Geo Land in Akihabara is a whole store of this stuff. It has nothing to do with the part of SNK you and I care about (the games).

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't think I even understand what this is, some kind of pillow?

Japanese people sleep sat at desks with their arms warmed?

Japanese people sleep practically anywhere, trains, parks, up against a wall, on a railing... It's a thing.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
The holes are there so you can stick your hands in and jack yourself off without anyone knowing.

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
This will be the butt of jokes here, but honestly it's just harmless, pointless swag. The Neo Geo Land in Akihabara is a whole store of this stuff. It has nothing to do with the part of SNK you and I care about (the games).

Sure thing, yet the product itself (and its price!) is strange as hell. I mean, most of the stuff in the NeoGeo Land shop was merchandising based on SNK's games and characters, but this... is just weird stuff. 100% sure it will sell out though, since it seems to be a limited edition.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
At least it has plenty of white so you won't see the cum stains.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
if you drill a hole in the screen you can use it as a mobile camping toilet. So still useful

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'm assuming the Japanese text means it's a self-suffocation device after you realize the neo mini is chit.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Inb4 someone tries to gut it and put a screen in it, lol

gray117

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member

It was cool to see some of the art repros+prints. But yep.

Still, for the people that want this kind of stuff I suppose it's better than the body pillows route... and odd cg avatar outreaches..