SFC Dragon Quest 3

Xbone
Rock Band 4

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Happy birthday Greg!

PS4
Shadow of the Colossus - beat this one mainly to see 4K in action and it did not disappoint. Some of the trophies like beating Colossi 3 without breaking his wrist guard were fun as well.

Resident Evil 2 - starting this one today. Im excited.

PS1
Legend of Dragoon - Still on Disc 2 but fought the girl who stole the Moon Dagger and got Kongols Dragoon. Now I'm apparently going to go to a battleship?

MVS
Metal Slug 3
KOF 98

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Happy Birthday!

Switch
Tetris 99

PS4
Rabi Ribi (Not really my type of game was hoping for a Keio 2 type platformer)

Picked up a PS Classic for $30 modded it with teh romz poor sound and lack of filters but fun to revisit some games

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Happy birthday, Greg!!!

Nintendo 2DS
- Crush 3D
16 levels beat perfectly, almost halfway through the game now.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
1,333 badges and still going strong. I got Kracko, yo.
- Pokemon Picross
When you spend too much time playing 2 free Pokemon games, the logical thing to do is to get hooked on a third, right? I don't really like Picross that much, but, the Pokemon's various powers that let you "cheat" make it more palatable, and I'm a virtual monster collectard.
- Pokemon Rumble World
Thanks to my new balloon, I'm at 70th rank now with 623 Pokemon caught. I'll probably get close, but I don't think I'm going to be able to quite squeeze 71st rank out of it, so, gotta save up for another balloon again. I also technically beat the game too, after I cleared the King's 25th challenge battle (mega evolved Rayquaza was a bitch to defeat), I got the credits roll, but I won't consider it truly finished until I get all 719 Pokemon and achieve rank 79!
- Pokemon Shuffle
314 stages cleared, 529 Pokemon caught. Stuck on Porygon 2 in the main stages.
- Shinobi
Beat the 3rd level, a futuristic train filled with tentacles and mutant brains. Started the 4th level, but, got my ass kicked, so, I decided that was enough ninja-ing for one day, especially after dying on the 3rd stage Necroborg boss umpteen times before I finally beat him.
- SwapDoodle