I-70 Car Crash Pileup

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I was waiting for that woman to get out. What an idiot.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Just had a huge snow fall here in Seattle for the first time and witnessed some truly strange snow driving. I'm sure those drivers had zero visibility - isn't that the time to slow it down? Saw so many people on regular roads take turns to quickly and spin out.

It has all melted and everything is back to normal - but stay safe out there - nobody knows how to drive.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Driving that fast in those conditions, every one of them deserved it. Maybe not that Jeep since he was the only one who apparently was able to stop before someone else plowed into him.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Just had a huge snow fall here in Seattle for the first time and witnessed some truly strange snow driving. I'm sure those drivers had zero visibility - isn't that the time to slow it down? Saw so many people on regular roads take turns to quickly and spin out.

It has all melted and everything is back to normal - but stay safe out there - nobody knows how to drive.

yeah a lot of fucktards with trucks...yeah i have a 4x4 i can do whatever i want bullshit. Driving in the snow is bad enough but you have to deal with these idiots.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
47 cars, at least one fatality. Yeeesh.