Bullet Time: New FPS YouTube channel!

Debujin

n00b
Hello!

I wasn't sure where to post this - so please forgive me if I'm on the wrong board! - but I wanted to plug my latest project, Bullet Time. It's a YouTube channel dedicated to FPS (first-person shooter) games, from really popular titles like Overwatch, to less well-known (but still fabulous!) ones like Quake Champions. The channel is really just getting started, so there's not a huge amount of content on there, but in time you can expect match videos, product/game reviews, tutorials, and other video-related content that fits the theme.

Bullet Time is basically a platform for my FPS-related shenanigans, so you might find that I skip from game to game quite readily, but you can certainly expect coverage of the more popular first-person games. I'm not a great player, but I enjoy gaming and maintaining YouTube channels, so if that sounds like your sort of thing, please feel free to stop by.

The channel can be found at http://www.bullet-time.tk, or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz5WcsCAksP8MqIvmksvf5A if the short URL isn't working. I welcome all visitors, no matter their FPS gaming experience; whether you're a frag fiend, or a casual gamer, there's something on my channel for you. If you like what you see, it would be awesome to have you as a subscriber, but that's not essential; having said that, if you do subscribe, you'll be notified when we update, so you won't miss anything.

What I would say is, please bear in mind that I'm not a particularly skilled player; just one guy, enjoying the games, and taking that appreciation to the next level. The channel isn't on the cutting-edge of the FPS meta, and might not feature some games you think it should, but it's more of a project for me than a serious gaming resource. If you're cool with that, you're more than welcome to stop by!

Wow, long post. Thank you for reading it all! :D

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Posts Per Day

But hey, at least you just posted into here and not the market.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Once he makes those YouTube dollars he can spend them in the marketplace!

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Is this for realsies?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Quake Champions is such an abomination.

c0nn0r

10 Year Member
"Hey guys, I'm going to post a lengthy screed about my super awesome youtube channel, that while it has absolutely no videos posted yet, I do have a really cool banner and a single subscriber! Woot! I promise though guys that in the coming days, weeks, and months, I'm going to build an incredible community called Bullet Timer Nation! This will be the premiere spot to check up on me and my shenanigans of faggotry and even more faggotry!"

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 10.30.17 AM.png

Fuck off.

J-P

NEST Puppet
Man is this for real? A little early to be pimping this yet. If you want to do well, put the work in first and things will fall into place.

The 'I'm not a skilled player, but...' thing is also really not gonna fly with shoot-em-up audience. There's already a wealth of YouTubers who can't play games posting 'reviews' or 'gem' videos of themselves sucking. Do you think this forum matches your target audience? There are also some pretty decent players on twitch as well as existing YT channels like STG Weekly and BulletHeaven; they have guest players with record scores, plus relativey high quality production values. They produce content that players gain value from watching, kinda like standing behind a decent player in the arcade back in the day.

To top it all off, you decided to post this here of all places? I mean, there are shmup/shooter specific forums around eh? Good luck with the channel - this was meant to be pleasant advice, lol - best of luck with this thread not ending up in the war-room.

c0nn0r

10 Year Member
Among preparing his anus, OP is preparing to potentially post videos of his "shenanigans" playing FPS games, not STG.

OP is worse that TopTier, if that's even possible. At least TopTier delivers on the videos, and actually has some cool shit to showcase.

Holy fuck. I hope OP is 12. That's the only explanation for this level of cringe.

ImpossibleMistyGiantschnauzer-small.gif

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
As usual we get fuckin nothing out of this cunt, not even a fuckin rebuttal. As far as I'm concerned this should be treated like a bot - banned.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
how many channels does this mongo need?

on his fightan game channel the last video was uploaded 4 months ago
on his monster hunter one a month ago

He's clearly putting effort into this, guise.

Last edited: